By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crystal Bearers new trailer!

Wow. It's been a year and seven months since we last saw footage of this game. 0.o
WHERE DOES THE TIME GO! =(
No matter. Time passing me by means I'm getting closer to playing this game and Nintendo's future masterpieces.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Hype wise for me

FFXIII>>>>>>> FFCC:TCB>>>>> FF VErsus XIII>>> FF Agito XIII

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Hype wise for me

FFXIII>>>>>>> FFCC:TCB>>>>> FF VErsus XIII>>> FF Agito XIII

Respect +1, that brings you to a new total of -1432 respect points! :P
I look forward to all those games, even if I fear that versus gameplay will be boring after awhile.

I thought the game was cancelled?

ctk495 said:
I thought the game was cancelled?

Hmm it still might be :P, they could just be teasing us with trailers.

Around the Network

wth with the music?!???!

oh well. with no volume it looks like it can be fun.

markers said:
wth with the music?!???!

oh well. with no volume it looks like it can be fun.

The music is the best part of the game. It is better than sex. Anyone who disagrees needs to watch the trailer again!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Soriku said:

No..why?

This game isn't a shooter.

That same sterotype is the mentaility and persona of the bald space marines, that you seem to hate. But when the game is on the Wii, oh my it's awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
wat. This game is in no way a shooter. Heck, there wasn't even a gun in the trailer gameplay to begin with. It looks more like TWEWY attacks. This is an RPG.

I'm not even looking forward to Conduit.

He is talking about how you like the character being haughty, and it relates the arrogance of alot of FPS. Imo there is a difference. This seems like one of those characters that really does it for show and doesn't really think that way. Most GOOD developed characters have a personality that they show in front of people and one that they keep inside(most real people have this as well). Alot of the characters in the typical FPS have one personality and that is about it. When this trait is shown by arrogance you start to hate that character more that like them.

outlawauron said:

That same sterotype is the mentaility and persona of the bald space marines, that you seem to hate. But when the game is on the Wii, oh my it's awesome.

Um, what? This guy seems like an irreverant super hero and not some bad ass running around with a big gun. The guy is clearly light hearted and confident in his super powers ability to save him from harm. I am really not sure where you are getting the shooter theme from.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229