By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crystal Bearers new trailer!

Looks like a Zelda title, which isn't meant to be bad.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

Slightly disappointed. Visuals look sub-par, and the music??

Based on this trailer, I won't be getting this game. But who knows, it might improve.

Well looks like they are pushing their budget and time to make a good game, great...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

And the game looks to be pushing the Wii. Okay, you could pull of the character model on the Xbox or Gamecube, but at that scale? With that many at once, and with environments that size?

So S-E does respect the system.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I see a Elebits vibe here rather than Green-Lantern one; I'm slightly dissapointed, it doesn't look either deep or epic.

Around the Network

Game looks great and SE will bring DQ X also... hmmm I think just these 2 titles alone should show the 3rd parties that they can do more than the so called PS2 port to the wii.

Monster Hunter Tri : Omegas

Behold! I am Omegas

I'll be getting this game, but just looking at it, is it no wonder JRPG's don't sell so well in the west? This character is supposed to be the "rugged, experienced hero", and compared to most JRPG protagonists, he actually is! And I'm all for games not taking themselves too seriously... but what is with those ridiculous JRPG monsters?

Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games, and it suffers from the same issues. It doesn't make it a bad game, far from it, but it makes it really hard to market it to a western audience..

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Looks amazing. It looks like this game actually has potential.

Pixel Art can be fun.

The music was quite weird at first, but the second one is fine... The rest of it seems quite good! Anyway, better than the previous Crystal Chronicles games.

I'll be looking forward to it! ^_^

Looks good.
A Zelda-like feel is always welcome.
(>'.')>