By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crystal Bearers new trailer!

Hopefully it will be out soon.
I wonder since FF13 is getting trailers for a 2010 release whether we must wait more than a year to experience what S-E has in store for Wii owners.

But it is a nice development and shows that S-E has some faith in the system.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

yea but the whole showing 2010 for ff13 all the time is probably because fanboys have been complaining for it for how many yeas since the first trailer/teaser.

they had to show something or else probably even start loosing shareholders. While crystal bearers is more under the radar, and looking at this trailer it is showing WAY more gameplay than any FF13 trailer has ever shown. So I would guess not too much later than 13

What a great day ^__^
This game has gone to my top 2 awaited games of 2009 (if it's released this year). I found everything about this trailer impeccable. I guess I must be easy to please.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

This game looks awesome. A zelda-like FF game just can´t fail.

Damn, why did the trailer for FFXIII have to be released in the same day :(
Good for all FF fans, I guess

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

I'm really excited for this game I hope it turns out as well as it looks.

I'm sure the music will change when it comes to the US.

Wichdog69

Favorite part of the video was when he threw a monster across a field thought that was pretty funny.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

first part was awfull but second part was awesome. looked a lot moreepic and zelda like

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

This... isn't quite what I was expecting. Really strange.

Can't say I'm all that hyped for it, but that may be a good thing. Maybe it'll surprise me.