By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crystal Bearers new trailer!

sc94597 said:

He is talking about how you like the character being haughty, and it relates the arrogance of alot of FPS. Imo there is a difference. This seems like one of those characters that really does it for show and doesn't really think that way. Most GOOD developed characters have a personality that they show in front of people and one that they keep inside(most real people have this as well). Alot of the characters in the typical FPS have one personality and that is about it. When this trait is shown by arrogance you start to hate that character more that like them.

The character seems less haughty and arrogant and more care free and confident. There is a big difference. Rather than doing the shameless self promoting he just seems to be willing to let whatever happen around him because he knows he can fix it. He gives a very Vash the Stampede feel rather than a bad ass marine feel.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
markers said:
wth with the music?!???!

oh well. with no volume it looks like it can be fun.

The music is the best part of the game. It is better than sex. Anyone who disagrees needs to watch the trailer again!

lol

Gnizmo said:

outlawauron said:

That same sterotype is the mentaility and persona of the bald space marines, that you seem to hate. But when the game is on the Wii, oh my it's awesome.

Um, what? This guy seems like an irreverant super hero and not some bad ass running around with a big gun. The guy is clearly light hearted and confident in his super powers ability to save him from harm. I am really not sure where you are getting the shooter theme from.

Just basing off of what Soriku has said. I don't think he will be anything close to that. He looks more like a pansy than anything else.

@ sc

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was trying to say.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Gnizmo said:

The character seems less haughty and arrogant and more care free and confident. There is a big difference. Rather than doing the shameless self promoting he just seems to be willing to let whatever happen around him because he knows he can fix it. He gives a very Vash the Stampede feel rather than a bad ass marine feel.

he seems to have similar personality to zidane from FF9, they look nothing like each other off course.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Gnizmo said:
sc94597 said:

He is talking about how you like the character being haughty, and it relates the arrogance of alot of FPS. Imo there is a difference. This seems like one of those characters that really does it for show and doesn't really think that way. Most GOOD developed characters have a personality that they show in front of people and one that they keep inside(most real people have this as well). Alot of the characters in the typical FPS have one personality and that is about it. When this trait is shown by arrogance you start to hate that character more that like them.

I agree, but the way soriku described him was as if he was arrogant.

Around the Network

Meh... I'm still on a high from the other trailer they released today!

Needless to say, it undoubtedly looks better than the FFCC I had played on the Gamecube.

I like the variety of NPC's race ,age ,size ,behaviour and costume in FFCC.It make this game looking so fresh. :D

Btw, Looking like you can lift and throw people in the city too.lol XD