By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS360 owners to shift to the Wii?

MaxwellGT2000 said:
coolestguyever said:
Not this PS360 owner. why would I need a non-HD console with a few great games but mostly average or bad ones?

Because that is not a fact as you state it.  Facts are all the consoles have great games and bad games, everything else is opinion and should be stated as much or it's trolling.

You are right about the highlighted, But the Wii just has 3 times as many bad games than ps360 combined, and less highly rated games than even the ps3. Not really a big difference, just needs to be made clear.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
coolestguyever said:
Not this PS360 owner. why would I need a non-HD console with a few great games but mostly average or bad ones?

Because that is not a fact as you state it.  Facts are all the consoles have great games and bad games, everything else is opinion and should be stated as much or it's trolling.

You are right about the highlighted, But the Wii just has 3 times as many bad games than ps360 combined, and less highly rated games than even the ps3. Not really a big difference, just needs to be made clear.

So dont get the bad games - get the good ones. There are enough good ones to go around. If you feel you have run out of good games - wait and shift your focus to PS360's

PS: Just placed an order for a Wii today !! :)

sunil247 said:
Strategyking92 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
coolestguyever said:

So dont get the bad games - get the good ones. There are enough good ones to go around. If you feel you have run out of good games - wait and shift your focus to PS360's

PS: Just placed an order for a Wii today !! :)

But that's still pretty bad for a console that is outselling all of it's competitors by 2:1

PS: Congratz! Hope you enjoy it for awhile!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I own a 60gb PS3 and will never be buying a wii even if it was $10. Not a single game on the system is of any interest to me, and every time a wii fan posts one of their lists all i see is trash and typical Nintendo series that have not been good for over 10 years.

I also can't use the wii-mote no matter what, i could never get the player or objects to do what i want. I also don't mind older graphics, i bought 5 PS2 games last year, and still play NES and SNES games.

The only thing that Wii having more crap games and shovelware proves is that this gen Wii is the marketleading console. Ps2 had truckloads of shit, I bet it had more crap on it than the cube and box combined.

Didn't Cube have like the highest attach rate last gen? its a pretty useless statistic. And lets not hear the whole "PS2 had more good games than crap" That just isn't true, it took nearly 3 years for the PS2 to get the games its remembered for, and those are the only games that matter.

The double standard here is baffling.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network
Arius Dion said:
The only thing that Wii having more crap games and shovelware proves is that this gen Wii is the marketleading console. Ps2 had truckloads of shit, I bet it had more crap on it than the cube and box combined.

Didn't Cube have like the highest attach rate last gen? its a pretty useless statistic. And lets not hear the whole "PS2 had more good games than crap" That just isn't true, it took nearly 3 years for the PS2 to get the games its remembered for, and those are the only games that matter.

The double standard here is baffling.

Nearly three years for the PS2 to get the games that it is remembered for? ICO, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Metal Gear Solid 2, Twisted Metal: Black, Virtua Fighter 4 and Silent Hill 2 say hi.

late second year right? ain't that close to three yrs?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

@Bouzane: But the games it's remembered are the ones like Singstar, where the first had its release in 2004. And it's hard not to remember, since Singstar Abba is the 14th game in the series on PS2 (and 4th or 5th on PS3).

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Mostly why the Wii has crappy games is because it is cheaper to make games on the Wii. If a company made a crappy game on Playstation 3 they will lose a lot of money, if they made it on Wii and it didn't sell well they wouldn't lose as much.

whorenraged said:
BrayanA said:

Shift? Why?
Sorry dude, bit Wii is not attractive to me at all. The only game I really want to play on Wii is Metroid and possibly The Conduit. All others are just too kiddish or casual for my taste.
I love Shooters like Dead Space, Army of Two and Gears. FPS like Bioshock and CoD. Strategies like Starcraft and Total War. WRPG/ARPG like Diablo, Sacred, Fallout and Mass Effect. Can you recommend me a game on Wii that can satisfy my taste?
You see my point?

Well it may not be actractive to you right now but has the DS turned a console with great titles due to it's sucess so the Wii will too. And I said that PS360 owners would buy it in early 2010, not nowadays :)

Not entirely true. The DS still hasn't captured the Racing, Sports, and Shooter game title yet. That's really the only area that people will agree on that's the DS's weak spot.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.