By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Microsoft afraid of Killzone 2?? By Megaman2!!

Lets face it; Killzone 2 is going to help Sony's online battle. Unfortunately, as long as there is a single game named Halo out there for the 360, 360 will always have a massive advantage.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Killzone 2 might be good, but it definitely won't change anything.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

StanGable said:
The first Killzone sucked which means that even if its good it already has that stigma of being a sucky game. No hype will help thanks to all the hype from the first one. Your thread fails

This!

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
kowenicki said:
@nirvava

Halo3 is not a piece of crap... you may not like it... but it cannot be described as a piece of crap by anyone who is a non biased non fanboy gamer.

I dont like many games... but that doesnt make them a piece of crap.. it means they arent to my taste...

Exactly I am giving my opinion of the game. I am completely non biased as I own a 360 and love the shooter genre. I'm stating that the campaign was crap and I'm sure most people will agree with that. It was sub par compared to the first two games in the series in my view. I'm not a fanboy who overhypes it and says its a great game because it's the "cool" thing to do.

your lying to create false propaganda.

If u say u like shooters, and Halo 1-2, but not like Halo 3, you certianly went into the game expecting it to suck...........and there u go, you got what u wanted.

I think your saying it sucks cause its "the cool thing to do". Non-conformists ftw!!!!!!

Shadowblind said:

Lets face it; Killzone 2 is going to help Sony's online battle. Unfortunately, as long as there is a single game named Halo out there for the 360, 360 will always have a massive advantage.

Why is the Xbox 360 Halo title called Halo?

Did they call them Halo titles before Halo? Or did they call it Halo because it was the Halo title?

Tease.

Around the Network
Hammer-of-Dawn said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
kowenicki said:
@nirvava

Halo3 is not a piece of crap... you may not like it... but it cannot be described as a piece of crap by anyone who is a non biased non fanboy gamer.

I dont like many games... but that doesnt make them a piece of crap.. it means they arent to my taste...

Exactly I am giving my opinion of the game. I am completely non biased as I own a 360 and love the shooter genre. I'm stating that the campaign was crap and I'm sure most people will agree with that. It was sub par compared to the first two games in the series in my view. I'm not a fanboy who overhypes it and says its a great game because it's the "cool" thing to do.

your lying to create false propaganda.

If u say u like shooters, and Halo 1-2, but not like Halo 3, you certianly went into the game expecting it to suck...........and there u go, you got what u wanted.

I think your saying it sucks cause its "the cool thing to do". Non-conformists ftw!!!!!!

First of all I'm not lying, I had high expectations for Halo 3,  with the amount of money that was going into the game ,ect I thought they were going to make it really epic and I was hugely dissapointed. Most people can admit that the campaign was terrible.

Also how is saying the game sucks the cool thing to do?? You have a large base of Halo fanboys like yourself who cry thier eyes out and then make retarded posts (like yourself) when someone has a different opinion about there beloved.

Get a life!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

nevermind

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Squilliam said:
Shadowblind said:

Did they call them Halo titles before Halo? Or did they call it Halo because it was the Halo title?

wut

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Squilliam said:
Shadowblind said:

wut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

Tease.

Sigh.

You don't post these threads in Microsoft Discussion, you post them in Gaming. That way we get an even argument from both sides instead of seventeen posts attacking Killzone 2 and one defending it.

Halo Wars will outsell Killzone 2 first week without a doubt, but LT remains to be seen.

@Bugrimmar: Really? Won't touch 2 million? I say it'll cross 4 million.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective