By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Microsoft afraid of Killzone 2?? By Megaman2!!

I agree with colonelstubbs, you need to come down and relax with all these threads your making about Killzone 2. It hasn't been a full day yet and you already got banned again. When you come back, you need to be careful with what you say because you are running out of chances. The next time you get banned, you might end up like Rock_on_2008.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
nightsurge said:
Vetteman94 said:
You can play Crysis on a Mac.

Actually you can't unless you have Windows installed via boot camp AND have one of the $4000 models that actually comes with a decent video card.  Otherwise, no, you will not be playing Crysis on a Mac, and since you can only play it via Windows installed ON a Mac, it's still technically MS since Windows is MS.

Nice spin  on the whole Crysis is now MS exclusive. It isnt developed by MS or published by Microsoft,  the hardware used isnt Microsoft either.  Microsoft WILL see no money from Crysis sales.  Its not MS exclusive, no matter how you try and spin it.

Spin?  Crysis is even labeled as "GAMES FOR WINDOWS" and does not have a Mac OS version.  Therefore, it is exclusive to the Microsoft platform of Windows.  Considering Microsoft controls GAMES FOR WINDOWS, I'm sure they do see money from Crysis sales.

What other platforms is Crysis built for, might I ask, if it isn't MS exclusive?  Pretty sure it only works on Windows, bub.  You can try and twist things all you want by saying it works on a Mac, but it only works on a Mac via Windows, so I'm sorry, but you are still wrong and Crysis is still MS Exclusive.

Vetteman94 said:
nightsurge said:
Vetteman94 said:
You can play Crysis on a Mac.

Actually you can't unless you have Windows installed via boot camp AND have one of the $4000 models that actually comes with a decent video card.  Otherwise, no, you will not be playing Crysis on a Mac, and since you can only play it via Windows installed ON a Mac, it's still technically MS since Windows is MS.

Nice spin  on the whole Crysis is now MS exclusive. It isnt developed by MS or published by Microsoft,  the hardware used isnt Microsoft either.  Microsoft WILL see no money from Crysis sales.  Its not MS exclusive, no matter how you try and spin it.

Crysis is a WINDOWS exclusive. Guess who makes Windows, people.

Bingo. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.