By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Microsoft afraid of Killzone 2?? By Megaman2!!

Squilliam said:
I played the beta, it was excellent. Theres nothing more to add really until the thing comes out and people can see for themselves.

True, but then that would make too much sense for the people who never even played the beta and the go and  claim the game is going to be crap.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network
numonex said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=57927
Yesterday, Bobo did a similar thread like this in the Sony forum. Now megman2 does it in a Microsoft forum.

Looks like there will be a hype barrier for the game, which will result in if it is broken, the thread will get locked.  The thread similar to this one appears to be locked.

And this probably needs to be done, for the health level of balanced expectations for KZ2.

According to previews and reviews: Kill Zone 2 does not even have offline co-op split screen in it. Halo 3, Gears of War and Gears of War 2 may be graphically inferior at least they have offline split screen co-op modes in those games.

And how much do you play offline splitscreen?

I was sick of the Halo3 hype, and I am sick of KZ2 hype. Can't it just be over with already? :D

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

I play offline split screen a lot on XBox 360 with shooters. Halo 3, Gears of War and Gears of War 2 offline split screen modes are a blast with mates.

So if those games didnt have them, would you still have bought them?

Vetteman94 said:
So if those games didnt have them, would you still have bought them?

Yep I would not buy a shooter game without split screen mode in it. I hated COD 4 due to its lack of split screen co-op mode.

More game play modes and options in a game = more replay value and better value for money when purchasing a game.

Your game collection says otherwise

In regards to best game graphics: Crysis which is on PC = Microsoft exclusive. PC/X360 = Microsoft exclusive.
Crysis has graphics that blows Kill Zone 2 out of the water. I do not believe any console game will come close to matching Microsoft's exclusive game in Crysis in terms of graphics any time this console generation.
Crysis on Ultra High settings FTW.