By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Microsoft afraid of Killzone 2?? By Megaman2!!

damndl0ser said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Hammer-of-Dawn said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
kowenicki said:
@nirvava

Halo3 is not a piece of crap... you may not like it... but it cannot be described as a piece of crap by anyone who is a non biased non fanboy gamer.

I dont like many games... but that doesnt make them a piece of crap.. it means they arent to my taste...

Exactly I am giving my opinion of the game. I am completely non biased as I own a 360 and love the shooter genre. I'm stating that the campaign was crap and I'm sure most people will agree with that. It was sub par compared to the first two games in the series in my view. I'm not a fanboy who overhypes it and says its a great game because it's the "cool" thing to do.

your lying to create false propaganda.

If u say u like shooters, and Halo 1-2, but not like Halo 3, you certianly went into the game expecting it to suck...........and there u go, you got what u wanted.

I think your saying it sucks cause its "the cool thing to do". Non-conformists ftw!!!!!!

First of all I'm not lying, I had high expectations for Halo 3,  with the amount of money that was going into the game ,ect I thought they were going to make it really epic and I was hugely dissapointed. Most people can admit that the campaign was terrible.

Also how is saying the game sucks the cool thing to do?? You have a large base of Halo fanboys like yourself who cry thier eyes out and then make retarded posts (like yourself) when someone has a different opinion about there beloved.

Get a life!

What exactly did you not like about Halo3's campaign?  I am by no means a Halo devotee (I like COD better) however I must admit I did love the campaign.  I played it through more than once with multiple friends.   I just don't see how anyone could say it was terrible with a strait face.

In all honesty I just don't see how people are impressed with this game. I mean maybe calling it a piece of crap was a little too much but at the same same time I did find to be a very mediocre fps compared to alot of other games in the genre. I mean I expected alot more and was dissapointed after playing the game.  

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

Microsoft has Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Halo 3 and a host of other shooter games on the XBox 360 which may have slightly lesser graphics than the graphics demo game that is Kill Zone 2 on PS3 with a budget in excess of $100 million. XBox 360 games released later in 2009 and beyond will exceed Kill Zone 2 in graphics.

The game play on Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 are considered better than Kill Zone 2. "Kill Zone 2 does not even have auto-aim as an option, it has frame rate issues lags when loading new environments". (Gamepro review)

By the way I believe Kill Zone 2 will sell only 3 million copies ltd maximum. It will come no where near matching the sales of any of the huge selling shooter titles on XBox 360.

I personally hope Kill Zone 2 fails. I am sick of hearing about it being called the next best game.

numonex said:
Microsoft has Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Halo 3 and a host of other shooter games on the XBox 360 which may have slightly lesser graphics than the graphics demo game that is Kill Zone 2 on PS3 with a budget in excess of $100 million. XBox 360 games released later in 2009 and beyond will exceed Kill Zone 2 in graphics.

The game play on Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 are considered better than Kill Zone 2. Kill Zone 2 does not even have auto-aim as an option, it has frame rate issues lags when loading new environments.

By the way I believe Kill Zone 2 will sell only 3 million copies ltd maximum. It will come no where near matching the sales of any of the huge selling shooter titles on XBox 360.

I personally hope Kill Zone 2 fails. I am sick of hearing about it being called the next best game.

Dude....I'm biased against Killzone 2 and even I didn't like that post.

Fact 1: No game this gen, or any other I can think of, surpassed the 100 million dollar barrier except GTA4. In fact, Halo 3 the highest budget 360 game was only 60mil. MGS4 is the only game to come close to that budget this gen, at 80mil.

Fact 2: We don't know exactly whether or not Killzone 2 will have good shooting or not yet. Don't make any assumptions just yet. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Constant annoying hype threads like this on PS3 exclusive games makes it so easy for me to say "I hate Sony and I hate PS3".

numonex said:
Constant annoying hype threads like this on PS3 exclusive games makes it so easy for me to say "I hate Sony and I hate PS3".

That I can't blame you for. If I stopped coming to this forum altogether I'd probably love my PS3 150% more.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

I expect alot from KZ2, but selling alot of systems isn't one of them.

4 ≈ One

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=57927
Yesterday, Bobo did a similar thread like this in the Sony forum. Now megman2 does it in a Microsoft forum.

I played the beta, it was excellent. Theres nothing more to add really until the thing comes out and people can see for themselves.

Tease.

@ numonex
Auto-aim is for people who basically suck.
Where have people said that the gameplay is better on those games
Frame rate issues were review build only, it has been fixed in final build.
The thing that makes you sick is that it actually might be better than every shooter out on 360, because it is gonna be the next best game . So get used to it

Squilliam said:
I played the beta, it was excellent. Theres nothing more to add really until the thing comes out and people can see for themselves.

What kind of feel did the MP have in relation to, say COD and Halo?