By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
Euphoria14 said:
Yeah I am 100% sure. I live on Long Island and I downloaded the Pram + Zetta pack, along with the Adell + Rozalin packs lastnight.

I'm totally jealous now...

Have you unlocked them yet?

Yeah, Adell is great too, he and Mao are my best at the moment.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

My Mao is only 500 but I'm working on getting him past 700 so I get Satina on New Game+.

I figure I'll pass all the bills and the like too before going on. Those are giving me grief. I'll probably just wind up leveling into the 1000s and going Persuade By Force with all of the stubborn ones.

I am also not sure what level they start on, for me it was level 100. My characters were all in the mid 90's so maybe at a lower level they will be too. You have to complete a battle before obtaining any of them, other than Nekomata who you get by passing a bill in the classroom, the classroom option becomes available after your first battle following the download.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I think I read somewhere that all DLC characters come in at level 100. I was looking at Evilities and noticed that Pram's was amazing but Adell's was kind of poop. Pram gets a new one every turn while Adell gets a boost based on how many people with fists equipped there are (IIRC).

I've been playing this game nonstop since Christmas (my PSN friends here at VGChartz can prove it).
It's very very addictive and I really enjoy playing Disgaea on HD TV. Some people may think the graphics for the sprites look bad, but honestly, it doesn't bother me that much for a heavy grinding game like Disgaea. NO LOADING TIME is more important to me.

I am trying to finish the epilogue chapters, but it may take me months to accomplish that. Too much grinding......

@WOW, did you get a PS3?

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

I am in love with this series. My all time favorite

My daughter is my world.

I really wish I had this game.......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I have the game I'm at the last stage in Chapter 5 ATM and I probably won't get past that till atleast friday nigth because of exams.

The story's so awesome. Though right now I'm really wondering how Sapphire knows Almaz and why Almaz doesn't remember them meeting.

Loved this game.

It consumed my life for a while, until I got up to fighting Prinny Baal.

At which point the grinding required for such a task got so monumental that it was hard for me to stomach it.

Loved it for the 70 hours I put in, however. :)

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Own it, Love it, feels like my best purchase in 08. After 5 hours I felt like I robbed that Gamestop

4 ≈ One