By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Thread

I just wish I had more monies......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

@wenlan - You never know. As for the grinding, I'm finding Disgaea 3 requires a lot less effort to level than Disgaea 1 and 2. My Mao is just over 700 now.

@xtastemyvenom - Where did you hear that? They could do what Fire Emblem did and that's provide support for gamecube controllers as well as sideways Wiimotes.

So far I've gotten... the original ending and the Super Hero ending. Right now I'm trying to level Almaz to get the Almaz ending. Once I have that, I'll start the post-game.

I think I'm going to put in alot of hours into the game tonite.

4 ≈ One

How much time does it consume to finish Disgaea 3 ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

You can finish the story in as little as 30 hours.

But, you can dedicate as much time as you want to it, and not run out of things to do.

Disgaea games are pretty much unlimited as far as progress.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

Suddenly I have an urge to play AoD on my PSP again.

Man, I never finished Disgaea 3. I really enjoyed it too, I just got caught up in other things. I need to go back and finish it. It really is awesome.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The PSN now has a ton of Disgaea 3 DLC, has anyone tried any?

Words Of Wisdom said:
@xtastemyvenom - Where did you hear that? They could do what Fire Emblem did and that's provide support for gamecube controllers as well as sideways Wiimotes.

Once I told her that Atlus was on board with Wii development she wouldn't stop complaining about what would happen if they went Wii only with the series, considering how it is not a graphic heavy series to begin with.

She also hates holding the Wiimote sideways, she thinks it is very uncomfortable.

She would lose her complaints though if they did make it on Wii and gave GC controller support though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The thing about Disgaea 3 is that the developers stated the freedom they gained with the PS3 wasn't in terms of graphics (though they are actually better) but rather the size of the maps they could make and the number of effects/creatures acting at once. Being able to have maps roughly twice the size of the PS2's is pretty great.

So making it for the Wii wouldn't cause it to look much worse at all but we'd be back to smaller stages.