By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
Euphoria14 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I own it, and it is DAMN awesome. A big step up from the other games in my opinion. The combat and character building is vastly improved ^_^

Actually, I liked the main characters of Disgaea 2 more than Disgaea 3.  Adell was just full of awesome and win as was Rozy. 

Even so, the whole experience of Disgaea 3 felt more polished. 

Mr. Champloo was exceptional though.  Pretty much every line of his made me laugh.

At least now you can put a litte bit of awesome into Disgaea 3 since Adell and Rosalin are available as DLC.

NA doesn't have Pram sadly.

ChronotriggerJM said:
@WoW Oh on that note I agree completely :D I just think D3 plays much better. They did a good job with the height and blocks ^^ I ESP like that the classes have specific skills this time around as well. It always bothered me before.

I really liked that as well.  I'm still not sure what skill levels do for non-damaging spells like Shield though.  You can buy higher bonuses which give you more spaces and better % so what does skill do?

Pram from Makai Kingdoms?

She is downloadable as well. As is Zetta, in his book form.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

@WoW truth be told, I only just started :( I'm not very far yet so I really can't tell you.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Euphoria14 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

NA doesn't have Pram sadly.

Pram from Makai Kingdoms?

She is downloadable as well. As is Zetta, in his book form.

I said NA because all NA has so far is Adell/Rozalin/Nekomata.  Japan has the rest but we don't.

ChronotriggerJM said:
@WoW truth be told, I only just started :( I'm not very far yet so I really can't tell you.

Oh you're in for a treat.  It only gets better I think.

Euphoria is right, Pram is on the US PSN Site rite now w/ Zetta

I own it, but due to time constraints and alot of other games ( playing Valkyria now ), it's still in the shrinkwrap. Huge fan of the genre, but this is my first Disgaea game.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Great game, great series! Personally, I'm more partial to the characters of the first game. Laharl and Etna were fantastic in that game.

That's not to say that I didn't like the characters from 2 or 3. I'm with Words of Wisdom in loving Mr Champloo.

I can't wait for the spin off 'Prinny: Can I really be the Hero?" next month.

@Words Of Wisdom

donjezzy said:
Euphoria is right, Pram is on the US PSN Site rite now w/ Zetta

What he said. ^ 

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Etna is my favorite Disgaea character and one of my favorite video game characters of all time. Her appearance in Tragedy Land in Disgaea 2 was awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing her in Disgaea 3.

As for the DLC, last time I saw the PSN it only had 4 packs Adell, Rozy, Nekomata, and the Adell/Rozy/Nekomata combo. Are you sure that's the NA PSN?

And Book Zetta is kind of lame... I'd have wanted the real Zetta. >.>

Yeah I am 100% sure. I live on Long Island and I downloaded the Pram + Zetta pack, along with the Adell + Rozalin packs lastnight.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
Yeah I am 100% sure. I live on Long Island and I downloaded the Pram + Zetta pack, along with the Adell + Rozalin packs lastnight.

I'm totally jealous now...

Have you unlocked them yet?