By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony: The PS2 is outselling the Wii! (Wait, what?)

dtewi said:
You know that 1/2 of 1% of PS3's break down jjseth? Let's say FFXIII will come to the wii not the PS3. Would you not get mad? Saying PS2 is outselling wii is like saying PS1 is outselling the PS3.

I went ahead and fixed that first sentence for you, dtewi.  I'm afraid I was too late to save the other three -- they died on the way to Reality Hospital.  

P.S. to jjseth:  I guess we can agree once in a while -- but please don't take that post as an accurate example of Wii supporters.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
mitsuhide said:
He is an idiot and deserves to be fired......out of a cannon.

...into the Sun.

/Futurama 

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

I was being sarcastic and comparing my fake facts to sony's fake facts. It apparently got you mad jjseth that i said failure rate was 50%, so why is a PS3 fan allowed to be mad but nintendo fans aren't?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Theyre given futurama now.

mM
ssj12 said:
This guy works under Phil... even Phil doesn't say this type of thing... I hope Phil yells at him for this one.

But I do see the PS2 selling the most this holiday season. If the PS2 doesnt sell the most it will be 2nd. No matter what it will be one of the two, holiday 2008 will be when the PS2 wont take away sales for any of the current get consoles.

PS2 will be third behind the DS and the Wii.

If it's lucky... 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

So, now the PS2 is Sony's triumph card according to this guy?

Getting a job at Sony must be the easiest thing to do...

Final-Fan said:
dtewi said:
You know that 1/2 of PS3's break down jjseth?

Are you honestly attempting to claim a 50% failure rate for the PS3? [edit: The rest of your post is also nonsense but I simply can't let this one pass unchallenged.]

Maybe he means PS2s?  I've had two out of three break on me.  As for my care of machines i still having a working NES, Atari, Balley Astrocade etc.  The PS2 is the only one to break on me.  So i know how to take care of a system.

Though even on PS2 that seems high.

leo-j said:
Theyre given futurama now.

I made a Futurama reference earlier in another thread about HDD TV having better resolution then real life.  though I think everybody just thought I was making fun of someone.

Personally I can't wait till it comes back next year and hope the writing holds up better then family guy did after it's break.

I thought it was March this year, and am currently on a drip of one episode every 3 days to keep myself alive.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

no fazz, i said this

"I was being sarcastic and comparing my fake facts to sony's fake facts. It apparently got you mad jjseth that i said failure rate was 50%, so why is a PS3 fan allowed to be mad but nintendo fans aren't?"

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you