By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony: The PS2 is outselling the Wii! (Wait, what?)

I thought of that, but I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have to blindly bash other consoles with no proof. Miyamato doesn't do that.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:

This certainly is a rather silly claim, but I do want to point out that there ARE good Sony execs. Many people seem to lump them in to a single "Sony Execs are dumb" category, but there really seems to be a large divide -- and rumor has it, this shows in the internal struggles as well. For example, I really like Howard Stringer, Sony's new CEO, and Kaz Hirai is pretty cool too (Ridge Racer aside). Furthermore, there are clearly higher up people that are well liked by many developers such as Insomniac, who have no obligation to be nearly as kind to Sony as they are, but they are kind because they like Sony.

Then... there are these guys. Again, not saying that this guy, and many of those like him, aren't a tad off, I just want to point out that there is still a good deal of constructive leadership in Sony, and I hope we can all remember that. 

i dont think anyone is saying that they are all stupid and they are all morons, what i said was they need to get rid of people like him so they dont get hurt from his stupid statements.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

^They're stupid and they are all morons.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I know that he deserves to get roasted for making those claims, but who in the world is SpOnG? And why should we really take this persons transcript as fact? Could it be a Nintendo fan that manipulated a interview to say that so they could make a big joke of it?

Anyways, if he did say it, he's a moron and SHOULD be fired and replaced with a person who wouldn't make flat out incorrect statements. And another thing, the "hall of Fame" isn't going to be like "Achievement Points". They will be trophies and other items that you can use for your avatar as well as things to display in your "Home" in Home. Right now Achievements just lists down things you have done and then gives you a score for it. Similar, yes. Different? Very much so and in my opinion it's much cooler. They didn't copy MS on that, but just built off the "idea" of achievement points.

I shouldn't color myself shocked to see the Nintendo'ites out in force laughing and ridiculing Sony and just outright flaming. There are ways you can get your point across without coming off with a huge amount of arrogance and flames.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

naznatips said:
Hus said:
Who did the interview, any one worth a damn would have asked what hell does he mean.

Good point Hus, the interviewer is just as (if not more) retarded.

The guy doesn't seem to disagree with him at all or bring up many issues with what he says. Half of the questions aren't even answered (which is probably a good thing because too many Sony execs seem to like saying things they know nothing about). It sounds mostly like it was an interview only given based on there being no "hard questioning"  like that one where Tretton got called out after saying the PS3 was soldout everywhere and giving $1200 for any PS3 found on a shelf for more than 5 minutes. 

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network

lol
that site is awesome.... I'm going to bookmark it... the funniest part is the reader getting mad in the comment part.....the reviewer must be dieing laughing reading them

Stringer is great. That man understands things that give Sony a good name. Kaz isn't bad but he has his bad moment too. The rest....*sigh* The rest make it tough to run a Sony site sometimes; thank you MacDonald.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

You know that 1/2 of PS3's break down jjseth? Let's say FFXIII will come to the wii not the PS3. Would you not get mad? Saying PS2 is outselling wii is like saying PS1 is outselling the PS3.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

And do you always have to turn a retarded report from sony into an attack on nintendo?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

LMAO
I read the whole interview. At one point, Jamie Macdonald compares playstation Home to the invention of the lightbulb.