By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 WILL surpass Wii and 360 by END of the 2009

I have calculatted by my very own brains about 5 minutes and i have got the point that Ps3 will surpass xbox 1.5 and wii by the end of 2009 ...i know u may ask how ... so thats why i m going to answer it before u ask

Ps3 sales will rise at febuary 25th in europe 200% by the release of Killzone 2 and its awesme looking Bundle ... and at feb 26th  at japan yakuza 3 with its SHEXY bundle will rise PS3s sales by 199% and soon after RE5 ps3s numbers will get to 150k per week and it will continue to be at this rate untill FFXIII comes ..thats the time when ps3 gets the its biggest week hardware numbers till that time... 2.3 million FFXIII bundle will sell at week one and that plus 2.7 million FFXIII non bundles and  all that on week one  ... OK lets move back to europe ... btw I love the word europe.. ok to the main point --> after outstanding killzone 2 sales RE5 will follow killzones insane footsteps... and then comes the waited price cut which makes Ps3 out of hands in every frickin shop ... for some time ps3s gets sold at ebay for the price of 2400 euros coz. .. every console for the next 2 month will get pre ordered allready ... The Word PLAYSTATION 3 will become the the trend and it makes everyone think bout buying ps3 .. even if 50% of them actually buys ps3 then we are allready MILLIONS of new buyers... just imagine

And all this even without USA.. PS3 will make an dramaticall comeback come to 27th feb ... Killzone 2 will make 97% prosent of 360 owners and 66% of wii owners to buy ps3 in the next 6 months after its release ...   !!

And the top of all this Comes GRAN TURISMO 5 which will make the whole world to vibrate by its not seen befordable sales. ...  Halo3 LTD will be broken in WEEK ONE if not DAY ONE

OK GUYS im glad that i told the fact whats going to happen .. so if u really do have brain u will surelly attack to ur nearest shop to buy an PS3 before they gets out of hand ... if u do not ..then dont blame me after u wont find Ps3s from anywhere  coz i have TOLD u

Around the Network

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxXProphecyXxX said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This

Flawless analysis.

EPIC FAIL.NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Needs "PRICE CUT"

xbox 1.5?? the 360 is much better games than the original xbox. This thread FAILS.

Around the Network

hello mr. alt account:)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Guys, I calculatted with my very own brains in only 5 seconds that this guy is B.S.ing us.

Beat that, Haree.

SW-5120-1900-6153

epic first post

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I not going to make fun of u like the rest i respect everybodys perdiction
maybe surpass 360 in EU and make up alot of ground on it WW that could happend KZ2 will be epic ur right it will draw 360 and some Wii owners to the ps3 but not as many as you think

Play Me

Nostradamus??!?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3