By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 WILL surpass Wii and 360 by END of the 2009

This guy must have no ps3.... he dream about it until crazy!!

Around the Network

I love you

This is funny! XD

Dallinor@ i do like ur agreening with me

MetalGearSolid_4ever@ why not? didnt u read my post .. i have calculatted it ..so it will definitely happen !!

Skeeuk@ alt account? sorry im bt tired so my english is a bit weak at this moment ..so can u tell me what alt account means?

thetonestarr@ are u in fighting mood?? come in HOME and i will kick ur A$$

I see, and while I have you. Could you tell me when the market will self correct so I can sell my I-bonds and jump back into the market?

Also just tossing this out there, the reason I am pulling away from the PS3... is because of FPS's...

Around the Network

Haree, i'm being completely honest with you. Your a fucking moron. Sorry for being harsh, but I felt it was necessary.

@ Haree

i have calculated that you just made this thread for the fun of it. Welcome to VgChartz.

msnolp@ i have three PS3s .. now ashmed????

Carl2291@ i lov u too

souixan@ ask me bout Sony and i will answer ... btw i did mention FFXIII

SlumsofOhio@ Slum on ur nick does explain u ....so i wont get hurt .. tell me more

MetalGearSolid_4ever @ im frickin serious

Oh God, he went there...! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Welcome to the site. I hope you have a good time here. But perhaps you could make you threads a little more productive in the future?