By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 WILL surpass Wii and 360 by END of the 2009

Was this thread created by a Crazzyman by any chance

Around the Network

dib8rman@ im glad i did open ur eyes

SMcc1887@ No im not mystery man im THe MAN who OWNs PLAYSTATION 3 systems THE HAREE

Haha, lol.

LOL awesome! 200% PS3 increase on KZ2! =) People still haven't forgiven Sony for KZ1. =D

In other words... this explains it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfmBzllkbUM

bardicverse@ ur linked dirty video does suck.. .so much fawls ... PS3 is THE BEST VIVA LA SONY

Around the Network

Words fail me. But its great to see such enthusiasm.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable@ so ur suspecting??? by the love of god that has given to us Playsation 3 owners..... bielive on Me its going to happen

Haree said:

SHMUPGurus@ where?

scottie@ Thanks... wat?? not productiv??? are u perhaps hurt bout my calculatting ... dont worry u buy PS3 too and u will be happy :)

SmokedHostage@ Sony Playstation 3

MetalGearSolid_4ever@ why am i not allowed to tell my own predication the FACT??

Asriel@ ur post lacks brains

Snake@ U blind hole of A$$ .. im making PS family gamers proud of themselfs

by make un realistic predictions, acting like a fanboy, insulting other people you are making PS family gamers proud of themselfs? i 'ain't gonna report you since you are new here, maybe you didn't read the forum rules

This is brilliant, way to go Haree. In fact I might go out and get a 3rd PS3 just because this thread has inspired me.

Snake@ u really do like to give advises for nothing .. are u an teacher?? do u have moustache??

Vetteman94@ Im so proud of u ... way to gofor u TOO