By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 WILL surpass Wii and 360 by END of the 2009

Snake@ im 17 cant u read??? have u the illness called "dont see important things on an message" or wht??? ... but i m glad ur PS family fan ... so from now on i do respect u and lets stop this ur "called" fight :)

Around the Network

haxxiy@ lol .. u naughty boy ... it means SONy PLAYSTATION 3... PLAYSTATION 3 and PS3 is the same shining/sizzling thing --> the ultimate SHEXY MACHINE

Staude@ i m not that lol .... im 17 years old ... and i have 2 black and one white ps3 from japan :)

@Haree
I don't care. I posted it because what you said reminded me of it.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude@ i like ur SIG

Lulz

Around the Network

LMAO!!!!!

This is of course not a real thread (or at least i took it that way that the OP was a joke) But i have to applaud you for some straight hilarious comments

"And the top of all this Comes GRAN TURISMO 5 which will make the whole world to vibrate by its not seen befordable sales. ... Halo3 LTD will be broken in WEEK ONE if not DAY ONE"

Comedic GOLD!!

Staude said:
Haree said:

msnolp@ i have three PS3s .. now ashmed????

Carl2291@ i lov u too

souixan@ ask me bout Sony and i will answer ... btw i did mention FFXIII

SlumsofOhio@ Slum on ur nick does explain u ....so i wont get hurt .. tell me more

MetalGearSolid_4ever @ im frickin serious

dude, that video is funny as hell

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Staude said:
Haree said:

msnolp@ i have three PS3s .. now ashmed????

Carl2291@ i lov u too

souixan@ ask me bout Sony and i will answer ... btw i did mention FFXIII

SlumsofOhio@ Slum on ur nick does explain u ....so i wont get hurt .. tell me more

MetalGearSolid_4ever @ im frickin serious

ROFLCOPTER

rofl....lmao....

What are you guyz talking about , OF COURSE sony will surpass the wii and 360 by the end of the year. When the sony excecutive team ride their unicorns to e3 and announce the death of the 360 ,its only logical that the wii would be destroyed by the end of the year (for reference see haree).

You guyz have to believe in t3h c3ll and sony.

Haree-You are officially the reincarnation of crazzyman , I certainly look forward to your future preditions.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!