By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 WILL surpass Wii and 360 by END of the 2009

Haree said:
Snake@ u really do like to give advises for nothing .. are u an teacher?? do u have moustache??

Vetteman94@ Im so proud of u ... way to gofor u TOO

who gived you an advice? are you blind?

Anyway if you have something to say to me send me a Private Message, i am not gonna fight with childish fanboy and get banned

Around the Network

''are u an teacher?? do u have moustache''

I can swear that's 7 years old talking

Bad grammar is bad. Unfunny thread is not funny. Joke topic is joke.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Snake@ U can be blind for yourseld i dont care... PM?? im not going to talk with someone who fears like that ... and im 17 not 7 ... dont think that others must be 7 when ur 7... in this world u have to learn that

i believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

lol I like this guy

Can't wait for your prediction to come true!

kunaixhaku@ thank u beliver :)

Gilgamesh@ i like u too :) it will ..even without an single second of doubt

Haree said:
Snake@ U can be blind for yourseld i dont care... PM?? im not going to talk with someone who fears like that ... and im 17 not 7 ... dont think that others must be 7 when ur 7... in this world u have to learn that

Fear?  Please, i am not gonna fight with fanboys, i am sick of that. I am supporter of PS family, i have PS2, PSP and PS3 and i do beleve PS3 will surpass 360 but now because of Killzone 2 and not in 2009. But you don't seem to see that everybody is disagreeing with you prediction. Maybe you are not 7 but your age are not above 10

Haree said:

msnolp@ i have three PS3s .. now ashmed????

Carl2291@ i lov u too

souixan@ ask me bout Sony and i will answer ... btw i did mention FFXIII

SlumsofOhio@ Slum on ur nick does explain u ....so i wont get hurt .. tell me more

MetalGearSolid_4ever @ im frickin serious

Check out my game about moles ^

Intersting prediction about how the $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 will do. I wonder how much the PS3 will sell with all that turnaround going on. Hopefully the $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 won't seal its userbase.