By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Fanboys Wet Dream: FFVII For The ...

@Soriku:
When FFVII comes out on Wii wake me up i will be asleep aloooooong time longer than waiting for FFXIII come out in the UK for PS3.If devs only look only for money then they wouldnt go with Wii they would go with DS or PS2.

4.They dont need HD............and S-E said "we like the best graphics they let us express are imaginations to the full" that means HD.Now i dont have a source on this but it was at a pretty big convention so people must have heard it so dont suddenly ask for a source because i dont have one i just remember reading this on N4G.com.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network
Sporticus said:
leo-j said:
All I know, and S-E aint dumb they know this that if FF VII is released exclusively on the ps3.. we will see it sell double of what it sells at the time of release.

if they weren't dumb they wouldn't put it on a Sony console with an inferior underbase.

Yes and if they were smart, they would have already put it on the wii with its HUGE USERBASE OF OVER 10 MILLION!!!/sarcasm. S-E arent really money hungry(EA is..) why did they release FF for the ps1 in the first place? Nintendo has such a huge user base putting it on the n64 would be the only option..that's if they were money hungry..

mM
Soriku said:
@Lord

1. Baseless
2. No duh 360 + PS3>Wii, 360 has been out like 2 years, Wii almost 10 months.
3. Yeah they would. And by thw time it comes out, Wii UB'll be much bigger.
4. They don't need HD.
Edit. Who cares if it was devastating. Devs only look for $$$.

Devs look for money but they also look for aftermath, if you upset alot of fans thats not good at all, could hurt future sales. I can see them going multiplatform for ps3 and 360 before wii, sorry but SE has always been about next gen consoles for there best creations. They do need HD, make this game very superior in looks, add some very nice gameplay in, add to story, and you have what all the fans want.

BTW how can you argue that a larger percent of nintendo owners would want this then ps owners, now your just talking shit.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
leo-j said:
Sporticus said:
leo-j said:
All I know, and S-E aint dumb they know this that if FF VII is released exclusively on the ps3.. we will see it sell double of what it sells at the time of release.

if they weren't dumb they wouldn't put it on a Sony console with an inferior underbase.

Yes and if they were smart, they would have already put it on the wii with its HUGE USERBASE OF OVER 10 MILLION!!!/sarcasm. S-E arent really money hungry(EA is..) why did they release FF for the ps1 in the first place? Nintendo has such a huge user base putting it on the n64 would be the only option..that's if they were money hungry..

well they put it on ps1 cause it was alot cheaper then n64 so they were in it for the money, but they wouldnt just ditch sony and make it a wii exclusive, would very much hurt there rep. Again i see it multi before i see it wii excl;usive, and i still see it as a ps3 exclusive that se will hope pushes ps3 sales

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Main reason of bringing to PS3,FFVII was on PS1 the fanbase is still around and it makes sense.

Around the Network
mitsuhide said:
Main reason of bringing to PS3,FFVII was on PS1 the fanbase is still around and it makes sense.

EXACTLY, that and it will make some of those 100 millions of people who have a ps2 grab a ps3, since it now has ff 7 remake exclusive

Lost tears of Kain said:
mitsuhide said:

EXACTLY, that and it will make some of those 100 millions of people who have a ps2 grab a ps3, since it now has ff 7 remake exclusive

and that 100million PS2 userbase is mostly the 100million PS1 userbase so the fanbase is very much still there and the FFVII petition has reached 15000 signitures as of 2 days ago probably 16000 now.

Lost tears of Kain said:
leo-j said:
Sporticus said:
leo-j said:

well they put it on ps1 cause it was alot cheaper then n64 so they were in it for the money, but they wouldnt just ditch sony and make it a wii exclusive, would very much hurt there rep. Again i see it multi before i see it wii excl;usive, and i still see it as a ps3 exclusive that se will hope pushes ps3 sales

Replying to both of you at once.

@ Leo-j Square is just as much if not more of a money whoring company than EA.  There is a reason every FF game has been remade 10 times.  

@ LtoK Well they ditched Sony with Dragon Quest to put that (and all it's spinoffs) on Nintendo systems.  

I'm not saying it will be on the Wii, DS, or even that it will ever be made, but there is certainly no guaruntee it would be remade on a Sony system if it was remade.   Honestly I doubt we will ever see this game remade.  If it is remade, it could be on just about any system (except the 360).

Dolla Dolla

get a girlfriend mate. It is just a game. If you get wet dreams over games you seriously have issues.

Cobretti said:
Dolla Dolla

get a girlfriend mate. It is just a game. If you get wet dreams over games you seriously have issues.

Uh ... the title says it's a Final Fantasy Fanboys Wet Dream. And, no, I'm not a Final Fantasy Fanboy. I've played two of them.

Sheesh, can't even have fun with titles nowadays.