By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Fanboys Wet Dream: FFVII For The ...

Soriku said:
@leo-j

47 (almost 48) mil userbase Vs. 4 mil userbase. You decide which one'll sell more.

I could say ths same about you. Yiu don't want it for the DS 'cause you don't wanna buy a DS.

People that have the ps1 game if they get that version they will be playing the same thing all over again, people want THE BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE. WTF? I have a ds, I dont want it to be on the ds or the psp I want it on the ps3.

mM
Around the Network

You guys are all arguing about where it should go when the original person who said they shouldn't be doing this said they should make NEW games for the DS. Not remake more and more games. At this rate, FFXII remake will be announced in 6 months and FFXIII remake will be announced concurrently with the original release.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

It's the same rumor that has been around since the Ps2 launched. And since I hated what they did to the character designs in Advent Children and the FF7 spin-offs, I'd have to pass on this and hold dear to the original for what little value it is worth.

Square-Enix has been breaking us in with their hatred for FF7 with the spin-offs for Cellphone, PS2 and the upcomming PSP one so its no surprise they'd deal the death blow with a re-release or remake of the game itself. I'm sure, if not true now, this will in some way be true in the future for the PSP. But considering by the time an FF7 remake for the PS3 was done, the PS4 would be out, yeah, I'm not banking on that theory.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

FFIII DS against original FFIII....AND THE WINNER IS FFIII OOORIGINAL purely because its on a big screen it being in 2D or 3D doesnt make much difference.

If FFVII goes to DS i will get it but i hope it goes to PS3 that will be great.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

This is about as credible as compulsive liar with alzheimers.

and I'm sorry you don't like your DS Andir, but there are 40 million plus people who disagree with you, so we don't really care what you think about it.

Around the Network
mitsuhide said:
FFIII DS against original FFIII....AND THE WINNER IS FFIII OOORIGINAL purely because its on a big screen it being in 2D or 3D doesnt make much difference.

If FFVII goes to DS i will get it but i hope it goes to PS3 that will be great.

Let me guess... you haven't played either version?

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

I'll believe it when I see SE announce this.

And I think the Wii would be the best console for a remake:

- it could have different controls, and actually be a slightly different game
 - much larger install base (esp. by the time it launches)
 - it would sell more, because its a different crowd (i.e. Ninty/general fans, not just PS fans)
 - the gfx would be a lot easier to redo, and would still look fantastic
 - it would cost a fraction of a full PS3 remake, and take a fraction of the time (note how FFXIII is taking years - this would as well)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

naznatips said:
This is about as credible as compulsive liar with alzheimers.

and I'm sorry you don't like your DS Andir, but there are 40 million plus people who disagree with you, so we don't really care what you think about it.

QFT!!! I swear to god, get a pair of Eyeglasses if you need them people. People will find any excuse to complain about something Nintendo. You're probably the same people who thought the original Xbox controller "the duce" was better than the current one too because it was bigger.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

@ceres:
No played both playing DS version right now read my sig and got a SNES emulator on my Mac with it so....

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Everytime I find that people get the chance all the time to bash the ps3 and say something negative about it in these forums. Im through with this.

mM