By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Fanboys Wet Dream: FFVII For The ...

Mr.Long Sig is here HAHA(sexy hero pose noice off Fable :P).

If this is true then it will be great but they havent remade 4 and 5 yet and 6 was remade on PS1 as a simple port from the SNES or N64 forget which but with 4 coming this year or next this might be true S-E sure likes their remakes.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

id buy a ps3 for just the remake of the game, no lie

i think it could push systems, all they have to really do is just remake the graphics and add some more bad ass gameplay, story is written and everything, well maybe add some more to it but....

if this was true i would be having a wet dream right now

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Whether the rumor is true or not, you'd have to be a dunce to think this wouldn't move any PS3's. FFVII is huge. This would put the PS3 back in the running in Japan, easily, which would make beating the 360 worldwide a lot easier of a task.

This is a hoax until S-E confirms it, plain and simple.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

You know, if they didn't put the Gamefaqs forum links under the "source" link, I'd be willing to think it was slightly believable. It's like someone is attempting to fool people by faking a source and hoping enough people don't actually check and then make themselves get plenty of hits to their site because everyone is spreading this around. People are lazy and as long as they can read what the supposed source says, enough won't bother checking.

Sony has decided to discontinue the PS3

Source

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network

I have a DS. It cramps my hands to play it and I never play it anymore... I really only bought it cause it was cheap and had a friend who got one at the same time. He ended up with a cart mod and a bunch of games but he hardly plays it anymore (even with "free" games) for the same reason...

edit: Directed at Soriku (sorry for not quoting)

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Playing a full length RPG on the DS is a strain on the eyes fun but a real strain the screen is to small and i dont think money would be a problem because they save money on 1.The story its already written 2.The engine they can just use the White Engine 3.They dont need as many programmers because they might not need to change that much code 4.Its already in 3D unlike FF1-6

I cant see FFVII PS3 version costing more than $10million(average price of a game nowadays) it would be nearer $5million because they wouldnt need story written or engine built and no upgrade from 2D to 3D.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

actually the FFVII remake is confirmed to be for the PSP but its just a port of the original game. It might also be put on the PSN idk...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
actually the FFVII remake is confirmed to be for the PSP but its just a port of the original game. It might also be put on the PSN idk...

... what?

I can't believe some people actually prefer a remake on a tiny ass DS than a remake on a console....

Come on, big screen beautiful looking FF VII surely trumps FF III graphics on a tiny hand held for everyone.

I guess loyalty to a console brand goes beyond loyalty to your favorite game...

Also Soriku aren't you 12? Were you even born when FF VII was made?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!