By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Fanboys Wet Dream: FFVII For The ...

leo-j said:
Everytime I find that people get the chance all the time to bash the ps3 and say something negative about it in these forums. Im through with this.

I don't see how people pointing out this article and its fake link sources are BS is bashing the PS3. There's more DS bashing going on in this thread.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network

@ceres:
Who is bashing the DS?

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

@ceres
Who bashed the ds? Nobody.. Yes every nintendo fanboy just hurled out a yeap of "ps3 sucks" but in "smart word" terms. Especially a 12 year old.

mM
leo-j said:
@ceres
Who bashed the ds? Nobody.. Yes every nintendo fanboy just hurled out a yeap of "ps3 sucks" but in "smart word" terms. Especially a 12 year old.

This is gold. This needs to be preserved. Someone sig it quick before he edits it.

Edit: Now that I'm done laughing, I just reread the page and there isn't a single PS3 insult, just a bunch of people pointing out this is complete BS (which it is).

shams said:

I'll believe it when I see SE announce this.

And I think the Wii would be the best console for a remake:

- it could have different controls, and actually be a slightly different game
 - much larger install base (esp. by the time it launches)
 - it would sell more, because its a different crowd (i.e. Ninty/general fans, not just PS fans)
 - the gfx would be a lot easier to redo, and would still look fantastic
 - it would cost a fraction of a full PS3 remake, and take a fraction of the time (note how FFXIII is taking years - this would as well)

I would never want them to put this on wii, why?

1. I want superier graphics, i know wii has decent, but i want some kick ass looking stuff.

2. Yes wii may have a larger install base, but not if they put on the ps3 and 360 combined

3 i dont think it would sell more because of general fans, it would sell more if wii had a much larger instal base, but do you really think that a higher fraction of ninty fans would buy this over the fraction of ps/xbox fans that would buy this?

4. i agree on this would probably be easier to redo unless you wanted them to really involve the remote which then they would have to redo alot, but if we want top graphics it is going to be harder to redo

Edit: btw i think it would crush every sing ps fan out there if it was wii exclusive same with all those hopeful KH fans that it will be a wii exclusive. I can see it going on all platforms before going wi i exclusive. It would just be to devestating to ps3 owners and any other fans

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
Soriku said:
@leo-j

People who say "SCREEN IS TOO SMALL!" and other things (including you)

sorry to say but it is, only way id want a remake is if it had superior graphics and gameplay, i want cloud on a big screen HD tv

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Soriku said:
@leo-j

People who say "SCREEN IS TOO SMALL!" and other things (including you)

All I said was that I dont want it to be on the ds after you said I didnt own it. Nobody bashed the ds!! The only guy that said it was small was ck..

mM

All I know, and S-E aint dumb they know this that if FF VII is released exclusively on the ps3.. we will see it sell double of what it sells at the time of release.

mM

Yeah i agree with Lost Tears of Kain superior graphics and gameplay for me and Sephiroth and Cloud on a HDTV would be nice.It would have been great if Kefka (FFVI) was on a big screen i bet he would of scared the shit out of some people and poisoning the river in HD and the destruction of the world by moving a statue would have been great in HD but hey lets hope FFVII is on PS3.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

leo-j said:
All I know, and S-E aint dumb they know this that if FF VII is released exclusively on the ps3.. we will see it sell double of what it sells at the time of release.

if they weren't dumb they wouldn't put it on a Sony console with an inferior underbase.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom