By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Ps3 game so far?

Fallout 3

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Amazing how everyone list exclusives. It is like no multiplat game is good.

Didn't know I'm allowed to name multiplat games....

I don't own the PS3 versions, but I would nominate Call of Duty 4, Fallout 3, Bioshock & Assassin's Creed as the best PS3 games.

At least until Killzone 2

@Kantor

I'm only at the end of the first Act of MGS4 but so far I think MGS 2 is better.

What's wrong with Uncharted's score ? I think there are too many enemies in the games. That's basically the reason why I didn't give it a 9.0 score.....

It's a tie between Valkyria Chronicles and PixelJunk Monsters for me.

well its a difficult question to ask.

wether your asking for best ps3 game 360 or wii game. there will never universally be 1 best game. its a matter of pesonal choice.

imo the best ps3 game that ive liked the most would be mgs4 or disgaea 3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots is by far the best PS3 game. and there are lots of great PS3 games

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Becasue, ofcourse, noone is actually allowed to like an exclusive better than the multiplats.

The only game that is multiplat that comes even close to MGS4, Uncharted and LBP is GTAIV.

Tbone said:
Best game would be Mgs4 but if there is a game that all new ps3 owners should try then it is Uncharted with out a doubt.

^

richardhutnik said:
SMcc1887 said:
^LBP deserves a mention 2

Definitely.  Based on games I played, I would go:

1. Uncharted (ooo the graphics, and acting)

2. LBP (Annoying controls at times, but new level creation, and innovation, and ton of charm)

3. Ratchet and Clank Future (I am a fan of R&C, so that is bias on my part)

4. MGS4 (Sorry, not a fan of the series at all.  I think it is overhyped, but give it kudos for being a great movie simulation)

5. Resistance (only played the original, not the sequel.  It is a good shooter.  Not killer app, but good)

Not sure when I would get to KZ2.  But, I would predict it will likely jump into the top 3.  And yes, I am saying this.  And yes, I have been critical of Sony on here.  Read what I write knowing this, and get over it.  They are my opinions.  At least I try to own my bias.  Then, it is like Uncharted 2 will jump on top of the chart, if it improves on the original.

*imitates The Rock* ...WHAT...IN THE BLUE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU????!!! Movie Simulator...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

i really liked ratchet and clank ToD. it was a really fun game. there are better games out for it but i think it deserves an honorable mention, at least.

perpride said:
KylieDog said:

Becasue, ofcourse, noone is actually allowed to like an exclusive better than the multiplats.

The only game that is multiplat that comes even close to MGS4, Uncharted and LBP is BioShock.

Fixed. We're just naming exclusives because it's more fun.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective