By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wiimote for PS2 this Xmas

Hmmm... the hardware is "still in development" and they want to bring it out this holiday? I don't think so!

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network
omgwtfbbq said:
ugh, not only is it an add on peripheral, but it's a third party add on peripheral.

Third party controllers suck (no exceptions) and I'm sure this thing will not only flop but deservedly flop.

Logitech has the best PS2 controller, and it's wireless.

Guitar Hero, anyone?

Why should third party controllers "deservedly" suck?   I guess licensed games "should" suck just because a lot of them do?

Like I have argued before:  if you want cheaper motion controlled games, you get a PS2 and whatever motion control becomes available (details next week, those that jump the gun to bash anything not Wii-related).  If you want next gen games you get a 360 or PS3.  If you want motion and next-gen, you get PS3. 

Lingyis said:
so... we have ipods, and there's everything else. now, we're gonna have wii's, and everything else. great.

yeah, some people will buy it. yes, it'll probably make a good amount of profits, since the wii is likely gonna be sold-out most places. i don't know if this peripheral's crap, but if it's crap for real, it'll actually reinforce nintendo's quality in people's minds, much like the ipod sweeping aside one competitor after another and gradually establishing apple as one of the premier brands in the world today.

no idea what nintendo has in mind--but it's gonna be a great time to build the brand.

not shockingly, there are better mp3 players out there than the ipod. 

windbane, how the FUCK does PS3 have better motion than the wii, i'm pretty sure leo-j and Hus will agree that wii has better motion, and the wii doesn't have games? Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers Charger, Excite Truck, Trauma Center

PS3- Resistance, Motorstorm

and those are two good ones, and supposedly 150000 bad ones,

but the ps3 has worse motion than PS3, wtf!?!?!?!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

oops, i meant wii does not have worse motion than PS3

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

See that little button under your post? The one that says "edit"? You can use it to edit your posts :P

On-topic: All I have to say is: Pathetic. Did Sony even authorized this? For me, this thing is like those chinese videogame systems that have tons of NES games in one cartridge. Just pirate junk.

dtewi said:
windbane, how the FUCK does PS3 have better motion than the wii, i'm pretty sure leo-j and Hus will agree that wii has better motion, and the wii doesn't have games? Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers Charger, Excite Truck, Trauma Center

PS3- Resistance, Motorstorm

and those are two good ones, and supposedly 150000 bad ones,

but the ps3 has worse motion than PS3, wtf!?!?!?!

Now this is an insult!(No offense to hus), I am not as hardcore of a fanboy as hus.

On topic:

Ofcourse the wii motion sensing it better. You forgot to add ninja gaiden :P.

mM

i can't edit my posts because when i try my internet craps out with a don't send error report

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

apparently windbane doesn't agree leo-j, and good sephy avvie

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Steve 3.2 said:
Hmmm... the hardware is "still in development" and they want to bring it out this holiday? I don't think so!

I'm sure ti will, they only have a small window to cash in. Since all third-party controllers suck and this particular controller is going to be rushed. Expect this to suck even more.