By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wiimote for PS2 this Xmas

endimion said:
(yeah I know the 2 point are opposite, in a way.... but let me put it that way... it's like if I was asking to someone to do a 2 nanometer radius circle with a regular pencil.... it's possible just not adapted to a standard human hand... )

ehehe... what?

endimion said:
that's the worst explanation ever lol... I have to go to sleep lol good night :P
ahaha yeah good night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

lol go there
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_SideWinder
and go to freestyle pro section.... what was true then is still true today with sixaxis....

it's the best way I found and I can think of to explain why it's not really accurate :) at 4 a.m.

Its gonna revolutionize gaming... 

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.

L.C.E.C. said:
This, along with this OTHER RIP-OFF... Are two giant Nintendo-based lawsuits waiting to happen, and will cause Christmas Blues by tricking parents into buying these terrible rip-offs... Kinda Reminds me of the POP-Station and the NEO-DOUBLE-GAMES.

N can't sue idiot, they did not invent the tech, it was a company in pennsylvania that N buys the chips from, read fortune mag instead of nintendo power. this WILL sell... doesn't mean it's any good, people buy harry potter games for christ sakes.

windbane said:
dtewi said:
windbane, how the FUCK does PS3 have better motion than the wii, i'm pretty sure leo-j and Hus will agree that wii has better motion, and the wii doesn't have games? Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers Charger, Excite Truck, Trauma Center

PS3- Resistance, Motorstorm

and those are two good ones, and supposedly 150000 bad ones,

but the ps3 has worse motion than PS3, wtf!?!?!?!

nice language, but when did I ever say PS3's motion is better than Wii's?

As for games comparing Wii and PS3:

1 Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The 93
2 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 88
3 Resistance: Fall of Man 86
4 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 86
5 Virtua Fighter 5 85
6 MotorStorm (JPN Import Version) 84
7 Super Stardust HD 83
8 Fight Night Round 3 83
9 MotorStorm 82
10 Gran Turismo HD Concept 82
11 Madden NFL 08 82
12 Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection 82
13 College Hoops 2K7 81
14 NBA Street Homecourt 81
15 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 81
16 NBA 2K7 80
17 Virtua Tennis 3 80
18 Call of Duty 3 80
19 Darkness, The 80
20 NHL 2K7 79

1 Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The 95
2 Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition 91
3 Super Paper Mario 85
4 WarioWare: Smooth Moves 83
5 Madden NFL 07 81
6 Mercury Meltdown Revolution 80
7 Trauma Center: Second Opinion 80
8 Mario Strikers Charged 79
9 Madden NFL 08 78
10 Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The 77
11 Rayman Raving Rabbids 76
12 Wii Sports 76
13 Elebits 75
14 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz 74
15 SSX Blur 74
16 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 73
17 Metal Slug Anthology 73
18 Excite Truck 72
19 Chicken Little: Ace in Action 72
20 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 72

I Believe He was Talking about exclusive, and BTW, You are kind of cheating. You Counted MotorStorm Twice. That's like counting the Gamecube versions of Twilight Princess or RE4, and half of the games on the PS3 list are better-reviewed on Wii. Madden 08, Tiger Woods 07, got a better rating on many reviews. ASLO, Wii Play, Red Steel, Far Cry, Pokemon, Cooking Mama, Mario Party 8, Big Brain Academy, Mortal Kombat, EVEN Monster 4x4... sooooooo many more games are BETTER THAN CHICKEN LITTLE.