By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Metroid Prime 3 Wii Videos

Oh man I got to check them out, completely forgot about the vids. Thanks I like Bacon.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Around the Network
Soriku said:
No they're not...(for me)

And I like Bacon you're from GameFaqs.

duh. >_>

anyway, there is an update for the Wii. I thought it was for the Metroid videos. but the videos still say 8.13 and I can't access them.

I watched them, they are great but short. spider ball looks cool! 2 more videos coming the 16th!

i agree with Sqrl on this one..
people did the same on E3 day.. people made threads about conferences that werent even out yet.. then some people said " OMG i cant wait"'s and "only a few more minutes"'
this thread is exactly the same as the E3 ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Good, when I get home I can check them out. Plus the Bioshock demo and the Stranglehold demo lol. Lots of downloading to do hahaha.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

So...what does everyone think of Aurora?

Only watched it once. So, is she one of the biocomputers, or did she get corrupted by one?

I am not sure I like the 3rd person view instead of first person, but I guess that's nothing new.

The Metroid hype is inadequate!

We need MOAR Metroid threads!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

MOTHER FUCKING BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa... what's this about Mother f****** brain?

Just kiss the tip.