By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 had best lineup for holidays,Wii had worst = Wii sells 4 times more.

I don't think that you can say Sony didin't do all they could when you look at what games were released during Holiday season,Resistance 2,Motorstorm 2,Valkyria Crhonicles,LittleBigPlanet,Singstars,Fallout 3,Gh4,Cod5 and others...

While Wii had Animal Crossing,Gh4,Tales,Castlevania,Wii Music,Cod5,Sonic..

Its no more about price,because Xbox 360 is now cheapest.So what?I don't know.Old games?Maybe,since Wii fit and Mario Kart Wii have sold over 10 million...But still I can't find answer.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Oh well what can you do, to people Carnival games, and BABYZ are much better than LBP, GEARS 2, or MGS4!

mM

i think Advertising comes into play here...

lately the PS3 has had nothing but bad advertisements/ bad reviews from TV/ retail stores. Every other advert on TV is an xbox360/wii advert (with them wierd people with people playing game in back of there head) and all holiday season i saw ONE ps3 advert. seriously, sony need to sort out there advertising and soon

Hint: you fail at logic, and thus your proposition must be wrong.

Behold! The power of waggle.

Around the Network

Quality=/ apeal.

Could it be that Nintendo's old games are better than Sony's new ones? Just thinking out loud.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

The Wii makes a great gift for kids. It practically reaches out and grabs grandma from the shelf.

I thought this same thing while at the local Fred Meyer (a west coast US dept. store + grocer) just yesterday. I watched some classic demographic (male probably 13 or 14) kid stare at the Wii games section for a bit, with a really upset look on his face, then he meandered to the PS3/360 area and looking longingly at the games there for a good while.

I bet he got a Wii for the Holidays. Lol.. I feel bad for him though.

it still and always will get me

maybe it's the Virtual Console as that be the only reason i'd buy 1 or nintendo release some kind of toxic gas in the air that makes everyone buy one

Play Me

I threw in the towel last week when I found out my grandparents bought a Wii. Not for their preteen grandkids that come over often... but for THEMSELVES.