By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post what current gen console you own and what you will own in the future

Currently own a Wii and a DS.

I'd buy a ps3 if the price dropped and they brought back b/c.

Impossible to say what I'd buy next gen, since it entirely depends on what the various options are.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

I own a Xbox 360, which I bought about a month ago, and I plan on buying Fallout 3, Halo Wars, Dead Space, Star Ocean: Last Hope, Alpha Protocol, Divinity 2, Madden, and FIFA. Wow thats a long list and only about a quarter of what I want;)

I own a Wii, Xbox 360 and DS.

Given that we know nothing about the next generation of consoles, I couldn't tell you what I will be getting.

xbox 360 and i will own the next microsoft console

My sig has my systems of choice, here's why:

PS3: Simply because of SCE, even if all 3rd party went away 1st party is still a must-buy for me, i'm glad that most 3rd party is still on the PS3... plus i was one of the early blu-ray adopters (and i made a bet with a friend about which HD format was gonna win, i won 5 games: MGS4, Disgaea 3, Valkyria, LBP and Resistance 2)... It's really an amazing console, i have used it for almost everything...

Wii: My "party system", just kidding... When i first saw the potential at E3, i knew that Nintendo was back (I am a Ninty supporter since the NES, but the Gamecube really pissed me off, until now it is the Nintendo system i sold out of anger, but i kept the few good exclusive games i liked because i played them at a friend's and now i'm playing them on the Wii), the only thing i don't like is the name, the system does deserve the name "Revolution" because it's just that, a Revolution in gaming controls... I'm really happy playing the casuals, the good core games and the old Gamecube games... In fact, my sickest moment in gaming was with my GF and a Wii...Congratz Ninty, specially Iwata... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, KEEP THE CRAZY PALIN-WANNABE OFF THE STAGE NEXT E3...
DS and PSP: Simply because...
My gaming rig: It's a high end PC i made earlier this year, now my old gaming rig is my work PC and my new gaming rig is hooked up to my HDTV...

I don't plan to get the 360 simply because PC has or will have the same games, only Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean 4 are tempting me right now i play them on a friend's...

Next gen i'll probably will fall again for Ninty and Sony's 1st party, Microsoft still doesn't convince me, but we'll see...

Around the Network

I own a Playstation 3, and I will definitely buy a Playstation 4, don't care about the price, graphics or anything as long as there's a PS4 I'll buy it, gotta support a company that's been great to me for all these years. (Brand name is big for me)

X360 and I will own the next gen Xbox.

Someone made a thread a month or two ago of all the PS3 owners, I tried to find it but couldn't, maybe you might have more luck finding it.

SONY and SONY and SONY and SONY

My HDTV is SONY my next one will be SONY (that 200Mhz beauty)

My cellphone is SONY (W960i) as my previous (K800i) as my next one (c905)

I HAVE A VAIO laptop

PLAYSTATION1 - PLAYSTATION2 - PLAYSTATION3 - PLAYSTATION4 - and so on

They make quality products! end of story

wii- I like the games(mkart,Smashb,SMG,zelda) but I hate the online, frnd system and the graphics

360- good console/ good games im too scared it will Rrod..

future purchase:
ps3: IF sony launches GT5 with a 299 ps3 in 2009 ill go for it.If not, then it will be too late for me to care since the xbox720 shd launch by 2011.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business