By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post what current gen console you own and what you will own in the future

Now i got Wii(+NDS) and PS3(+PSP).

Next gen : Any Nintendo console+handheld ,Since i already have blueray player(PS3) now so no need to buy another PS.

Around the Network

XboX360
PS3

sadly I bought a Wii, selling it on ebay soon.

future consoles - Xbox. PS4.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
XboX360
PS3

sadly I bought a Wii, selling it on ebay soon.

future consoles - Xbox. PS4.

i've been trying to sell mine too, my friends don't want it.

Xbox360, DS and PSP.
I had a Wii and played SSBB through then a little of Mario Kart and Twilight Princess, got bored and sold it on eBay for just over $500.

I might buy the PS3 later this gen only because it is still regarded by many to be the best Blu-Ray player out there.

Next Gen I will buy the M$ console and likely the Nintendo handheld.

My current gen is the 360, DS, and just recently the Wii. Next gen I will buy the new Xbox and maybe Nintendo's next handheld. 

Around the Network

Ive got a PS3, DS and Wii.

In the same boat as others in considering selling the latter.

Future consoles PS4 and whatever comes after the DS

I own a 360, ps3 and a wii. Next gen I probably will not be buying a console unless nintendo enters the hd console market.  I don't play my wii much but I like nintendo's exclusize franchises.  As for sony and msft, I truly believe both consoles are very well capable of supporting most content through the next gen.

i have them all. DS-Wii-360-PS3-PSP (in chronological order)

i think the 360 has the best games by far. i just got the psp as christmas gift to myself and i really like it so far.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I have PS3, which I think is awesome, although it has a long way to go before reaching the incredible library of the PS2, and sadly, I don't think it will ever get there. But it has Insomniac, Naughty Dog, Team ICO and a High-Def God of War, so I bought it.

PSP: Looking back, I have no idea why I bought this. Maybe because I loved the PS1 and PS2. Anyway, I haven't bought a game for it in around a year, I want to, but there are still so many PS3 games to get >.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I got all of them excepted the wii. I'm gonna sell my 360 and my DS. I'll buy the next ps and the next psp for sure.