By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post what current gen console you own and what you will own in the future

Totals added up top lot of 360wii i won't be counting ur future plans so wen u get that console come back here and post

i also won't be counting handhelds anybody else is welcome to start a thread bout that

Play Me

Around the Network

I own a 360, will own a PS3 as soon as the price drops to a range I am comfortable with. Next gen depends on different factors such as price, when they launch, and what consoles use motion control(didn't like either attempt at it this time, open to it if they find a way to make it enjoyable to me though).

Preliminary future console count (did not include handhelds):

Wii2: 8

Xbox 3: 9

PS4: 9     

Also by judging from posts it looks like there are a fair amount of potential ps3 customers pending a price cut ofsome sort.

Good topic!

f

Playstation 3.

Will not buy any other consoles this generation because they can't compete with my Playstation.

Next generation I will buy the Sony console because so far they have brought out the 3 best consoles in a row and I expect them to continue that trend.

Around the Network

Currently own the PS3 and the Wii, of the two I've played the Wii far more but that's mainly because I just opened my ps3 on xmas (had bought it a month prior) and the only game I have so far that I want to play is Socom but I've been busy enough to prevent me to sit down and devote time to playing it.
I also intend to get a xbox360 very soonish I was hoping for another round of sales but I missed getting the year free of live from toys r us day after xmas so now I'm debating whether to wait or just go out and get it...I mean I already my SE rpgs that I need to play on it already =p

I also have both handhelds and would likely jump to get the next ninty one as well

as for future consoles I probably would only rush out to get the next nintendo console provided they at least provide me with a controller option thats more adequate aside the wii-mote and at least push the graphical boundary a bit more. Either way I'd get it just depends how quickly so :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

PS3
DS
PSP

I'll be buying the next SONY console and the next set of handhelds from both Nintendo and SONY.

I may buy a Wii b4 the end of the Gen.

4 ≈ One

I sold my xbox awhile ago, I think ill buy a arcade if it gets down to $150.
Ill probably buy PS3 if it gets down to $300 dollars, or $350 bundle with KZ2.

I'm amazed at the number of people who say "I'll buy console X next gen" without any consideration of what it'll be.

Brand support is one thing and I've tended to buy Nintendo consoles, but if they put out something I considered complete crap, I certainly wouldn't be buying it.

I liken it to supporting one political party always. People certainly do it, but if the party I usually end up voting for puts out a garbage candidate, they won't be getting my vote.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.