By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post what current gen console you own and what you will own in the future

CAN SOMEONE IP BAN ME?

Around the Network

A DS and a Wii

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

This is the order i spend on each gaming system I own and i'll probably buy each new one.

1. PC

2. WII

3 360

4. PS3

I TAKE NO SIDES

I currently only have a Wii. (in addition to a PC & DS)

I will probably pick up either a PS3 or 360 sometime. Not sure which one yet.

Next gen in undecided as well. I will wait until I see what hardware/software they are offering.

Around the Network

Oh and

DS as handheld dun own a PSP and not planning on buying one or a future one.

I TAKE NO SIDES

Shit sorry bout that phantom post.

I currently own the 360 and the Wii. I don't really like the Wii but I can't get rid of it for it was a gift (that I never asked for) from the wife. I got the 360 in December of 2006 after playing some Gears at my friends house. I really like the games on the 360 and I plan on getting the next generation Xbox.

When the PS3 gets to a price that I can't refuse, I'll get one almost entirely for LBP for my kids. That's not to say that I won't check some games for myself but I don't really have the time to sample every game on every system, no matter how great they are suppose to be.

Ok I found the thread, here is a list of pretty well all the PS3 owners on VG Chartz, thread made by Skeezer http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=42546

360: have it. But my brother will buy one next year...

ps3: have it.

Wii: have it.

1 ps3