By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post what current gen console you own and what you will own in the future

I'll have to be updated, I bought a ps3 a couple weeks ago, so I have a Wii and ps3 now

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

I have a PS3 and PSP.  I will be buying the next Sony console. I am buying a 360 in a couple of months.

Ds, Wii, psp, ps3

Hmm... for this gen, we've all of them here except the PS3. (So Wii, 360, DS, and PSP.)

Next gen is a lot tougher. I'll give the likelihood of each system:
Wii2: Almost definite
XB720: Maybe, slight leaning toward no
PS4: Probably not
DS2: Definitely
PSP2: A good chance, but not assured
Any other entrant: Almost definitely not

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

BHR-3 said:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

1 Post what current gen console u own - Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and you can put me down for Wii if you want. I don't technically own one its my sister's console. 

2 Post what u know u'll own for the next gen after the ps3, 360, Wii gen if ur are unsure put undecided - The only console I'll definitely buy next gen is Playstation 4. I'll only buy the other consoles dependent on my financial situation and what games they have. PS4 is a guarantee though.

4 I'm not tracking handhelds or PC's but u can post if u want PSP, DS and obviously I own a PC.

To sum it up

I own - PS3, 360, Wii

Next Gen - Playstation 4 definitely, others I'm unsure. 

Around the Network

This gen i own

But i plan on buying a Slim soon as well

But next gen i plan on buying Xbox 3453463, PS4 and maybe the Wii HD.

i own a PS3

next gen-undecided.........it depends what's on offer when i decide to move on

not that you care for this thread but i have a decent enough laptop that allows me to play certain PC games,but i do think i will be getting a decent PC when i get the funds together....

Above & Beyond

Current: PS3 and PSP.
Next generation: PS4 and PSP2.