By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post what current gen console you own and what you will own in the future

This is Wiiforever and since you apparently know your stuff about IP addresses, you should be able to figure out I am not coming from a proxy and that I am using a Static IP. Also, if you take further note, my static IP is different now. That is because I can change it from my router. So have fun blocking each new IP I get. Just now that there are billions of combinations I can use :))))))))))))))))))

So in other words, PLEASE IP BAN ME NOW. I Gurantee I will be able to private message you again today with my third new IP in the last 2 days. 

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oo and b4 I forget, happy new year!

Around the Network

Wii

I won't own a next gen system

Another Wii only here.

Not quite sure what I'm getting next generation. Depends on price, games and how I feel.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Wii and 360

Milestone reached 100 consoles tracked so far were are all the 360 guys and gals out there?

Play Me

Around the Network

Owned a 360 for merely four months and got the RROD, traded it at my store for a PS3 on march 2007 (European launch) had planned to do it later because at the time it was pretty expensive (around $750). Thanks RROD !

I'll probably go with PS the next generation, or Sega if they ever come back again.

Also got 2 PSP, actually my PSP2000 and my BF's new PSP300 that I steal from him most of the time, I also tend to play games on the PC.

The current generation console I own is the Playstation 3 and I really don't know what console I will own in the future. It really depends on the games.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Wii and DS for current gen.

I'll probably get a PS3 once they come down in price, a lot.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The current generation console - Wii , Xbox360

going to buy a PS3 in 2009

I own a Playstation 3 and will definitely buy the next Sony console.