By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why are people acting like the PS3 losing even more market share is A-OK?

leo-j said:
yushire said:

Im more interested in Wii titles this coming 2009 than the PS3 since most of those titles are multiplats anyway, and yeah, Im making a sig about it too since 2 quotes in my sig is lame...

Most are multiplat? Really now? Even if that where true, then your saying just because its multiplat, its no longer a game to be considered?

it also means it will be also on the Wii with graphical downgrade but I can live with that...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

@yushire

By multiplat its usually PS3/360, and sometimes PC as well.

mM
leo-j said:
@yushire

PS2/Wii is multiplat technically

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

leo-j said:
yushire said:
BengaBenga said:
Mwah, until the 360 isn't somewhere around 40 million units or more (I think more or less the userbase that warrants 3rd party exclusives) I'm sure 3rd parties will mostly make games for PS360, not exclusive for any of these.

PS3 owners ironically have to be very happy with the healthy 360 sales, since it stops Wii from taking even more marketshare over the combined HD share.

I doubt SONY was happy with the 360 sales especially when MS taking PS3 3rd party exclusives. The only option I can think of was for SONY to pull ot PS3, again, not to incite flame here but Im a PSX and PS2 fan and PS3 is hurting the Playstation brand in general...

The ps3 is the best console sony has ever made, if people dont care, then oh well then, its there loss for not getting it.

I was under the impression that is was Sony's loss. but whatever. Its not a good sign since this years line up is (was) far better then last years.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

leo-j said:
Why dont you like the ps3? Give me one good reason

If you've watched E3 2006 then you know what I mean. The event already etched in gamer's minds including me. It will not be erased. And yeah most of the games that in the system I have no interest in. And of course the price, its till expensive and I think SONY will not cut the price anytime soon...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network
DaveD said:
leo-j said:
@yushire

And how many of those are there announced for next year? As in important games? I think it's very close to zero.

leo-j said:
@yushire

So guitar Hero, COD WAW, COD 3,  QoS, sports titles arent multiplat to you? Theyre still the same game only with different features. QoS was the one thats noticeable...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

BengaBenga said:
DaveD said:
leo-j said:
@yushire

And how many of those are there announced for next year? As in important games? I think it's very close to zero.

Worth being noted.... =/

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

yushire said:
leo-j said:
Why dont you like the ps3? Give me one good reason

If you've watched E3 2006 then you know what I mean. The event already etched in gamer's minds including me. It will not be erased. And yeah most of the games that in the system I have no interest in. And of course the price, its till expensive and I think SONY will not cut the price anytime soon...

What happened at E3, was it riddddddddggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee raaaaaaaacccccccerrrrrr or the price?

I think your just one of those people who cant afford it so will trash it, you know what those people are called? KZ2, GT5, Versus, none of those appealing to you while the Wii does means you have some freaky taste. I cant wait for MH3, Mad World and DQ X though.

and yeah, the next COD will be on the Wii console, Viper1 can prove it. He has a friend thats working in PR of Activision...

E3 2010- Tape runs out