By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox 360 will not fall below 200k any time 2009...

Good Luck with that i would go with 119k though ur downfall will be wen the arcade gets a 20g HDD & maybe a 50$ price cut on all 3 sku's around sept

If ur talking bout averages then good luck with that 2 i would say more like 155k for that

Play Me

Around the Network

No! You're meant to support the underdog! What happened to you?

I don't know you anymore

OT: Nope. It won't do this in PS3 price cut week or GT5 release week.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

dam,,,,this prediction failed so soon. :(

:P

@sparatn_FX

plus as sales will continue to go down now....the prediction has no chance of coming true

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Bahahaha whos the dumass who posted this prediction?

Tease.

Around the Network

Ha! That was quick. The 360 failed to reach 200k for the Jan 17 week just posted.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

i think 150 is a better prediction. cause in april, the slowest month, numbers may just border that

@squilliam

you never know....adjustments may help you to pwn haters

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Squilliam said:
Bahahaha whos the dumass who posted this prediction?

LOL nice.

You should probably edit the prediction out of your sig or put a prediction failed stamp beside it with the date or something.

@Darth

Unfortunatly there's no way that he can get as lucky as Leo-j the sales are gonna continue to drop, their far too high ATM.

darthdevidem01 said:
@sparatn_FX

plus as sales will continue to go down now....the prediction has no chance of coming true

yup ,,down from here till maybe halowars (end of feb)