By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox 360 will not fall below 200k any time 2009...

darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

you never know....adjustments may help you to pwn haters

I made the prediction when I was drunk... I think only good luck can save it/me now.

Tease.

Around the Network

Well done squilliam!!!

Uncharted 2 Baby!

DeotoxSlayer said:
Squilliam said:
Bahahaha whos the dumass who posted this prediction?

LOL nice.

You should probably edit the prediction out of your sig or put a prediction failed stamp beside it with the date or something.

Not yet, gotta be sure... So i'll wait for any possible adjustments becausse 3k is still only 1.5% less than the target which is well within the margin of error at this point.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Bahahaha whos the dumass who posted this prediction?

no the poster wasn't a dumbass but rather over optimestic

Squilliam said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

I made the prediction when I was drunk... I think only good luck can save it/me now.

Oh cmon please don'y use the "I don't know what I was doing I was drunk" excuse.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

I'm doubing that since, as we move away from winter season, will will see sales, crumble, for all the consoles.

Even good luck can't save you now.

kutasek said:
Squilliam said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

I'm doubing that since, as we move away from winter season, will will see sales, crumble, for all the consoles.

Even good luck can't save you now.

Drunk with the weekly sales? Drunk from massive quantities of alcohol consumed pre-christmas as is traditional in New Zealand? Yep.

Tease.

I really don't get that people use the excuse 'I am drunk' so often. Is it cool to say 'I am drunk'? Like 12 years old who get a detention for the first time or get stoned for the first time? Sorry I really don't get how you can post on a internetforum when you are drunk.

i don't C it happening right b4 they do a price cut will by ur problem as it was 4 leo-j with his 120k for the ps3

"Unless they are introducing a change in their SKUs and have to transition from one version to another".

U shouldn't include that, either u think it will happen or not none of this unless stuff

Play Me

DeotoxSlayer said:
Squilliam said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

Oh cmon please don'y use the "I don't know what I was doing I was drunk" excuse.

To be fair 3k is well within margin of error