By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox 360 will not fall below 200k any time 2009...

This ended fast.... it was thisclose to 200k this week too....

If you aren't playing B3YOND, you're playing behind

Playstation 3: It Only Does Everything

Around the Network

hope for an adjustment.

so you failed already? lol

DeotoxSlayer said:
Cueil said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Squilliam said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

you never know....adjustments may help you to pwn haters

I made the prediction when I was drunk... I think only good luck can save it/me now.

Oh cmon please don'y use the "I don't know what I was doing I was drunk" excuse.

To be fair 3k is well within margin of error

You can't give a margin of error when he predicts that it'll be above 200k. It's either over 200k or under 200k no in between.

I'm still good... 200k avg for the weeks leading up to the holidays...

A lot of damage control in the thread already :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
A lot of damage control in the thread already :D

The margin is tiny... it's not damage control... simply saying this doesn't nessarrily fall completely under 200k since it's only 1.5 percent under... Remember we don't get Walmart numbers.

Would it be unfair if I said you have no credibility now ? I mean your predicition didn't even last a month.

edit : that's not saying you had alot to begin with.

Well, while the numbers from this week could arguably be above 200k still, the hardware sales should drop further over the coming weeks, so while your prediction can arguably pass this week, I think it IS DOOMED!

LOL

5 to 10% is reasonable error rate. Squilliam's prediction was only 1.5% off the 200k weekly total. 98.5% is fairly good in my opinion.