By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Official 2009 Lineup!

I would love to see the new Incognito game on this list. Anyone know what they are up to?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

Have they released any new info on MAG since E3? I haven't seen or heard anything, so I was thinking it probably won't see release until 2010. Anybody?

makingmusic476 said:
BengaBenga said:
Will this be the official PS3 games in 2009 thread? And are you willing to keep it up to date and layout it a bit? If so I'll sticky it. I only want one of these for each system and that one will be stickied.

I think makingmusic made the one for 2008, amirite?

My thread focuses on the exclusives.  It currently contains a 2008 list and a 2009+ list, but I'll soon be updating it, replacing the 2008 list with a 2009 list, and replacing the 2009+ list with a 2010+ list.

Ok, whatever you want. I really would like to see one complete PS3 in 2009 thread. But I think you can decide among the Ps3 community who should make that one.

ps3 will have the best games in 2009

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

BengaBenga said:
Will this be the official PS3 games in 2009 thread? And are you willing to keep it up to date and layout it a bit? If so I'll sticky it. I only want one of these for each system and that one will be stickied.

I think makingmusic made the one for 2008, amirite?

no prob Benga. Ill keep it up to date. Thinking about finding pics for all the games and giving each a accurate discription..

Adding...

-Last Remnant

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is more realistically 2010 but I believe the JPN release date is in 09. I dont know if I should count tho. Should I?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Good list dude! nice cloud strife Avy!(never seen that avy before)..WKC is deff on my radar and KZ2 thankfully i have a cousin that can lend me his PS3:)..u 4got last remnant  also.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Is Yakuza 3 coming to the west 09'? If not, it isn't really 09 (either that or WKC, which is 08 in Japan).

Yeah, I guess some clarification on what counts as 09 would help. Nice list though.

Skeeuk said:

Confirmed!!! Waiting on a realistic 360/Wii one to be made without it being padded with garbage.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Skeeuk said:

Confirmed!!! Waiting on a realistic 360/Wii one to be made without it being padded with garbage.

It's not exactly a fair fight. Sony reveals their titles earlier than Microsoft / Nintendo does. We don't know what they're doing at all for most of 2009.

Add Gran Turismo 5!!!! It will be 2009. End of story

On a side note i didn't know infamous was exclusive