By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Official 2009 Lineup!

c0rd said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Skeeuk said:
ps3 will have the best games in 2009

Confirmed!!! Waiting on a realistic 360/Wii one to be made without it being padded with garbage.

It's not exactly a fair fight. Sony reveals their titles earlier than Microsoft / Nintendo does. We don't know what they're doing at all for most of 2009.

I believe MS might actually have something up their sleeves for 09. Im geussing they have 1 or 2 games that have yet to be unvieled, quality on the other hand I am un sure. Nintendo I am almost sure they have just about ditto squat for lineup just as they had this year. 2 top games for the entire year is kinda sad. I think they have become to accustomed to being best selling system that they really don't care about their utter lack of games. People are still buying the damn system anyway so why should they?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Add Gran Turismo 5!!!! It will be 2009. End of story

On a side note i didn't know infamous was exclusive

Debating whether to add....

-The Agency

-Gran Turismo 5

Was thinking their was certain lack of info on their release to post them. If people really think I should post them though I will then.

And Yea, Infamous is a exclusive from Sucker Punch, the creators of Sly Cooper games. Keep an eye on it for it will be awesome. A anti-hero like character who must decide to be a hero or leave the world be. A open world similar to the spiderman games or better related to assassin's creed where virtually everything is climbable. I think everyone should pay more attention to this one.

Greatness Awaits

Soriku said:
forevercloud3000 said:
c0rd said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Skeeuk said:

Confirmed!!! Waiting on a realistic 360/Wii one to be made without it being padded with garbage.

It's not exactly a fair fight. Sony reveals their titles earlier than Microsoft / Nintendo does. We don't know what they're doing at all for most of 2009.

I believe MS might actually have something up their sleeves for 09. Im geussing they have 1 or 2 games that have yet to be unvieled, quality on the other hand I am un sure. Nintendo I am almost sure they have just about ditto squat for lineup just as they had this year. 2 top games for the entire year is kinda sad. I think they have become to accustomed to being best selling system that they really don't care about their utter lack of games. People are still buying the damn system anyway so why should they?

lol. Next year we have Fatal Frame IV coming, Disaster coming, a the GC remakes, Sin and Punishment, Punch Out, new Zeda hopefully, etc. Absolutey not ditto squat. Thinking Nintendo won't have anything in 2009 just because the Wii is selling anyway is some strange logic. In that case...Nintendo will no longer make games and swim in the money they earn? Confirmed!

compared to alan wake, possible FXIII in 2009, god of war 3, uncharted , Star ocean the last hope,halo 3 recon and so on...that lineup seem pretty pathetic if you ask me you really are comparing Wii biggest hits like punch out to WKC? please...

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

woopah said:

i really dont see why people want to always add team Ico game, you have no idea what the game is or what it will be like. its like me saying, ohh lets add 'retro studios next game' to a wii list. its not like theres a lack of games on the list already

That's the point.  Nobody needs to know anything about the game, because no matter what game they decide to make, it will be phenomenal.

It's all about the game.

Can't wait for many of those, lots of purchasing to do come next year :D

-=:Currently Playing:=-Playstation 3: Killzone 2
Xbox 360: Street Fighter 4
Nintendo Wii: MadWorld
Playstation Portable: Resistance Retribution
Nintendo DS: GTA: Chinatown Wars
Around the Network
Soriku said:
~flame said:
Soriku said:
forevercloud3000 said:
c0rd said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Skeeuk said:

lol. Next year we have Fatal Frame IV coming, Disaster coming, a the GC remakes, Sin and Punishment, Punch Out, new Zeda hopefully, etc. Absolutey not ditto squat. Thinking Nintendo won't have anything in 2009 just because the Wii is selling anyway is some strange logic. In that case...Nintendo will no longer make games and swim in the money they earn? Confirmed!

compared to alan wake, possible FXIII in 2009, god of war 3, uncharted , Star ocean the last hope,halo 3 recon and so on...that lineup seem pretty pathetic if you ask me you really are comparing Wii biggest hits like punch out to WKC? please...

Now, when did I compare Punch Out to WKC? That's pretty stupid, like you said :P I just debunked his "Nintendo won't have any games for 2009" thought, not compared line ups.

sorry my bad i owned myself lol:D

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

@Soriku
I know there most definitely be SOME games to come out for Wii, just not any I can personally name that interest me in the slightest. I think I seen about 1 off the prior Wii list I have seen that caught my eye. Even then It was passing. Nothing I would rush out and get a system for, no offense.

I am not trying to be confrontational, just simply stating my opinion that the Wii has no games that would make me wanna rush out and get them.Maybe I should have stated like that before and for that I am sorry Soriku.

Greatness Awaits

It's gunna be another good year :D

It's all about the game.

Looks good.

But you need to update the list a bit more. You can find the descriptions either here at VGC or use Wiki.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hey, Can I get a 4-5 description from some of you for each game. That way I don't have to formulate all of them myself. If you guys can do it it would make this a whole lot easier.

Lets start a chain of them. Post your discription here in the forum. I will collect all of them up and put them in the OP. Start with the Exclusives.

Greatness Awaits