By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Official 2009 Lineup!

Where are Versus XIII and The Last Remnant?

Around the Network

OMG you left out FF Versus, you should be ashamed :P

Will this be the official PS3 games in 2009 thread? And are you willing to keep it up to date and layout it a bit? If so I'll sticky it. I only want one of these for each system and that one will be stickied.

I think makingmusic made the one for 2008, amirite?

http://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/ElFinanciero/Portal/cfpages/contentmgr.cfm?docId=158807&docTipo=1&orderby=docid&sortby=ASC

The link is in spanish, but some VP said that GT5 is to be released Christmas 09.

I believe that this is just as likely if not more than Uncharted 2 or GoW3 which we've only seen short trailers for.

ADD IT TO THE LIST! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER THAN THAT!

i really do hope sony have some more tricks up their sleeves since microsoft will have u always seem to keep cards to their chests better than sony and u forgot to add eye pet,

Around the Network

Nice line-up.

I want my MLB fix...

Persona4 = WIN

PSP fanboi

GT 5 is likely, for at least 1 territory, it should certainly be included as they are aiming for a release this year

BengaBenga said:
Will this be the official PS3 games in 2009 thread? And are you willing to keep it up to date and layout it a bit? If so I'll sticky it. I only want one of these for each system and that one will be stickied.

I think makingmusic made the one for 2008, amirite?

My thread focuses on the exclusives.  It currently contains a 2008 list and a 2009+ list, but I'll soon be updating it, replacing the 2008 list with a 2009 list, and replacing the 2009+ list with a 2010+ list.

Great list, will buy

Killzone 2, Street fighter 4, Tekken 6, Call of duty modern warfare 2, White knight chronicles, Uncharted 2, God of war III.