By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music sells 1 million - bitter tears flow profusely

I would just like to take the time to congratulate Wii Music and Nintendo, for thinking outside of the box. With this weeks software numbers, Wii Music should be over 1 million.

Through endless whining, selfish confessions and hostile receptions, Nintendo has once again provided an enjoyable experience to over a million customers, proving once again that they know the market better than bitter fanboys.

You go Nintendo.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I already made this thread..

Pixel Art can be fun.

We already had a LBP & Wii music congrats thread!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

w00t!!! Good to see that a million people enjoy the game!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

suck it fanboys, suck it dry.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

It's not for everyone but those that like it, like it a lot. It seems to be two groups, rug rats who love making noise on 60 some instruments and an grown up group that have found it a creative outlet.

You got to give it to them. They have surprised us all too many times. If Nintendo comes out with Sewage Plant Wii, I'll refuse to pass judgment.

Yay go WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii music will sell 10 M no 20M imo, what wii series game hasnt sold 10 million copies??

mM

LOL someone honestly thought this would sell less then 5 million? Come on, if everything goes wrong I still expect Wii Music.

The Wii name is now more powerful then GT, GTA etc, cant deny that.

leo-j said:
Yay go WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii music will sell 10 M no 20M imo, what wii series game hasnt sold 10 million copies??

Wii Chess?

wii chess hasnt sold over 10 million?