By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music sells 1 million - bitter tears flow profusely

Yay for Wii music, I can't wait to see the hardcore gamers head's explode when it hits a million

Around the Network

The game is better than I excpected it to be.

I just wish that there were at least 30 more songs. and that every song would have been available in the meistro and handbell games. :-/

DMeisterJ said:
LBP was "the most important game ever"? I don't remember reading that.

Anyway, congrats Wii Music, and LBP for both crossing the million threshold.

There was a whole thread about it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

You know what's always a treat? When fanboys turn any accomplishment (no matter how unimpressive) into a way to be condescending. Case in point, this thread. Anyone outside of the most pissed off fanboy knew it would sell millions. Hell, even pissed off fanboys admitted it would sell millions (usually finding a way to insult the consumers as well).

So while both LittleBigPlanet and Wii music have now passed a million, it's certainly interesting to know who can appreciate their achievement and who can find a way to insult anyone who ever doubted their "OMG INNOVATIVEZ GAME."

ClaudeLv250 said:
DMeisterJ said:
LBP was "the most important game ever"? I don't remember reading that.

Anyway, congrats Wii Music, and LBP for both crossing the million threshold.

There was a whole thread about it.

Ah well.

That was a stupid statement.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
You know what's always a treat? When fanboys turn any accomplishment (no matter how unimpressive) into a way to be condescending. Case in point, this thread. Anyone outside of the most pissed off fanboy knew it would sell millions. Hell, even pissed off fanboys admitted it would sell millions (usually finding a way to insult the consumers as well).

So while both LittleBigPlanet and Wii music have now passed a million, it's certainly interesting to know who can appreciate their achievement and who can find a way to insult anyone who ever doubted their "OMG INNOVATIVEZ GAME."

It's VGC status quo now.

Whaddya expect?

(my sig details this kind of attitude perfectly)

MontanaHatchet said:

I do find it a little amusing that this thread has been relatively civil until you came in hear frothing at the mouth and tossing silly insults around. I was expecting bitter tears, but not that kind.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I do find it a little amusing that this thread has been relatively civil until you came in hear frothing at the mouth and tossing silly insults around. I was expecting bitter tears, but not that kind.

HAHA that guy is funny, the internet is serious business!!!

Yes the "Wii" brand is even bigger that "nintendo".

its amazing how people have been calling this a flop how often do sony or microsoft games ever reach more than a million?

hello how are you.

I plan on picking up Wii Music someday, when it is like $20.