By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

Well said Rol

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

can join the thread guys since donwii is being descriminated on

nintendo_fanboy said:
Yeah Don, you have to be able to name at least seven football clubs from switzerland or austria to contribute to this thread.

In that case, I am in!  NF, I have to say a good portion of my ancestry is from the St. Gallen area, therefore I would have to support them.  However, other than winning once a few years ago they seem well off the pace usually.  Basel certainly have had much more impressive results.

I think Switzerland will get to the semifinals of Euro 2008, being at home helps and they have a very talented side.  I really like the way Barnetta plays especially.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

yeah i guess that's true, we both have nobody else to team up with. (well except germany maybe, but who wants to team up with germany)

elprincipe said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
Yeah Don, you have to be able to name at least seven football clubs from switzerland or austria to contribute to this thread.

In that case, I am in!  NF, I have to say a good portion of my ancestry is from the St. Gallen area, therefore I would have to support them.  However, other than winning once a few years ago they seem well off the pace usually.  Basel certainly have had much more impressive results.

I think Switzerland will get to the semifinals of Euro 2008, being at home helps and they have a very talented side.  I really like the way Barnetta plays especially.

Nice to hear that, elprincipe. St. Gallen will soon be able to play in their new arena, maybe this helps them to get back on top. But at the moment, they are at the bottom, they had a miserable start and lost all the four games they had till now and scored only one goal.

Around the Network

I like Switzerland too! Can I post here?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:

well prove it

RolStoppable said:
stof said:

No, this is a mod-free thread.

Besides you are canadian and as I mentioned before your national team managed to win in Austria, 2:0. In football! In ice hockey I would consider a 2:0 loss as success for Austria.

2 safeties?

hmm... nfl europe hasn't done much to elevate the popularity over there.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Lingys, you just disqualified yourself to post in this thread. We are talking about REAL football here, the game that is actually played with the foot.

nintendo_fanboy said:
stof said:

well prove it

I have two metric tons of hole ridden cheese stashed in a no questions asked, somehow legal bank account.

And wait, Canada beat someone? HAHA. You guys suck. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.