By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

nintendo_fanboy said:
This night, my dear friends, there will be a huge party in basel because the netherlands are playing, and I am very much looking forward to this!

huzzah! a fine match you will get indeed!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
This night, my dear friends, there will be a huge party in basel because the netherlands are playing, and I am very much looking forward to this!

Do you have any orange clothing and are you planning to party along with my countrymen?

Louie said:
@Topic: Switzerland? Where´s that? Never heard of that country....has to be pretty small I think

It's that small country, according to many Americans, that has those nice fjords and roaming icebears

koffieboon said:
nintendo_fanboy said:

Do you have any orange clothing and are you planning to party along with my countrymen?

Of course I'll be partying with your countrymen, we are very happy to have them here! I have one orange shirt but I don't like it and I won't wear it because of that. But I have orange shorts and I'll might wear those if the weather stays warm .

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
koffieboon said:
nintendo_fanboy said:

Of course I'll be partying with your countrymen, we are very happy to have them here! I have one orange shirt but I don't like it and I won't wear it because of that. But I have orange shorts and I'll might wear those if the weather stays warm .

You better hope for a dutch victory then, a lot would be a pretty big party crasher...

Btw, is Basel completely full already? I hear there could be around 100000 Dutch people heading to Basel.

Around the Network

Well if the dutch play like they did before, there should be no doubt about the winner tonight!

I'm not yet in the city, but friends just called me and told me that the city is almost full already. People are expecting up to 150k dutch people in the city, about 10k from russia and of course a lot of Swiss people too. But Basel has only 170k habitants, so it is really gonna be full tonight!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I'd like to see the Dutch win this year. The only team that deserves it IMO. The fact that it's also the only team I don't dislike helps too ;)

^^ Good luck with that... IU´m just glad Italy is out... and I hope germany beats turkey... germany will be on fire that day no matter what happens... but if turkey wins they will never stop taunting us...

Well, Spain is the team I dislike the least since Netherlands went out, so I'll be "supporting" them now. Glad they managed to knock out Italy, desered the win.