By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

Yeah that was kinda sad, i mean i don't actually care much for the Austrian team but they both lost even though they were better. And much worse for the swiss, Alex Frei got injured on his knee and won't be playing for us in this tournament anymore...

Around the Network

@Fido: Go and cry with Nintendo_fanboy ;)

you from Basel like him?

And Alex who? Is he a Cricket player?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Videogirl said:
Faxanadu said:
Oh, and the Swiss and Australian teams were a bit unlucky I guess...

You mean Austrian right ?

what are you implying? that there is a country named Austria???!

This is madness

@Faxanadu NO, God no im not from Basel!! Zürich's the place to go And Alex Frei is the top scorer from the swiss team, he just recently made a new goal count record for a swiss player in international matches

@Rol: 1-0 Spain Russia so far....the prediction is still valid.

@Fido: Zürich is definitely a nice place to go. But then I go there for the chocolate, cheese, girls and opera. Not for the soccer.

@tabsina: NO, THIS IS AUSTRALIA!!!!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

@everyone: google "ARD Fussball EM" and you will get to a live video feed for the games. Is working quite well, especiall with the MediaPlayer Option.

In England, the BBC is doing the same. So the English people can see what real teams play like.

@Rol: Already 2-0....wil it hold? what will a 3-0 tell us about Sweden-Greece?

@Rol: I was fearing something similar....

RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
@Rol: I was fearing something similar....

The only three goals per day curse is over, Spain won 4-1 against Russia, although the last goal was offside. I still hope that Sweden wins versus Greece, but knowing that it's Greece, we probably won't see more than one goal in this match.

Maybe we will if Sweden scores and Greece is forced to play more offensively.

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:
RolStoppable said:

The only three goals per day curse is over, Spain won 4-1 against Russia, although the last goal was offside. I still hope that Sweden wins versus Greece, but knowing that it's Greece, we probably won't see more than one goal in this match.

Maybe we will if Sweden scores and Greece is forced to play more offensively.

If Sweden scores, the Greek won't feel forced to play more offensively. They will just continue to play like they are and accept a 0-1 loss, if luck isn't on their side.

Then we'll just have to hope Sweden plays well enough to create a lot of chances anyway...