By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

the game sucked big time. But at least Sweden won 2-0. So hopefully the pain that is watching Greece play soccer will be over after the group phase.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

@Rol: Very much so. The Austrian team had some quite nice matches in the last world cup. But this is the European Championship. Asia is not invited.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:
RolStoppable said:

If Sweden scores, the Greek won't feel forced to play more offensively. They will just continue to play like they are and accept a 0-1 loss, if luck isn't on their side.

Then we'll just have to hope Sweden plays well enough to create a lot of chances anyway...

Yes, it's always like that when Greece plays. You have to hope that their opponents play good, because you can't rely on Greece if you want to see good football.

Get an avatar!

But you already used all Kim Possible pictures by now

And it seems I made the right decision to go out and play some tennis instead of watching Greece-Sweden tonight...

@Rol: I see your avatar wearing quite a lot of Orange lately.

how the hell did this get 11 pages worth of posts? Did someone show "nudity"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

well, nintendo_fanboy and all are probably not too happy right now. stupid goals I guess.

It was more than just stupid goals... stupid turks... Well whatever, i'm gonna support netherlands now.

Wow, great to see this thread alive again!

So here are my two cents about the euro til now.

First, Switzerland messed it completely. If you're two times the better team, you should make sure to get some points too. But well, there were just too many players injured or just coming back from an injurance, so it is not too much of a surprise.

The Netherlands were very impressive until now, I was luckily able to see both of their games and they played absolutely fantastic. If they continue like that, there's no question who will be the champion.
Personally, I am a fan of the Italian team, so I still hope that they make it to the quarter finals although this will be pretty though. But if the netherlands play it fair and don't let the romanians get an easy victory, the Italians should be able to reach the quarter finals.

In group B I have only seen Austria vs. Croatia and the first twenty minutes of Germany vs. Poland. Before the EM started, Croatia was kind of a "secret favourite" in my books, but after I have seen them playing against Austria, I wasn't too sure anymore. Now they have beaten the germans, so maybe I wasn't that wrong after all.
Germany of course will get quite far in the tournament. I have no doubts that they will eliminate Austria (sorry Rol) but I hope they become second of their group, because that would mean they will play their quarter final in Basel on a day I will be able to go to the fan zone, and I think it will be a good party when the germans are playing.

Group D, to finish, is not yet judgeable I guess. Spain made a strong impression because Russia didn't seem to be too bad either, but Spain always plays some good games in the group phase, so we can't call them a favourite yet. The other teams from group D won't come further then to the quarter finals I think.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Sorry to have kicked you guys out Rol... and sorry you guys are out too Nin_F.  I just wish the german team would have won by playing better... we won´t get very far if we keep playing like this... also Italy vs. France was a big dissapointment... sure the frence had bad luck but both teams could have played much better... right now I hope Holland wins the turnament...

This night, my dear friends, there will be a huge party in basel because the netherlands are playing, and I am very much looking forward to this!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)