By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

Yeah, Rol you´ll never win Euro 2008 forget it

Now, are we still talking about football or something else? This thread is confusing me...

@Topic: Switzerland? Where´s that? Never heard of that country....has to be pretty small I think

Around the Network

I'm from Australia.

it's almost Austria.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Louie said:

Now, are we still talking about football or something else? This thread is confusing me...

@Topic: Switzerland? Where´s that? Never heard of that country....has to be pretty small I think

Oh c'mon Louie, you're just sad because we said that we don't want to team up with Germany.

@omgwtfbbq: I think you have to argue with Rol about that, but he might not agree.

and @ Rol and stof: Seeing how good Rol was at keeping trolls out of this thread, I think it is legit to make him a mod. he could then ban you stof for laughing about other mods just because they want to experience the feeling of being banned.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
Louie said:

Oh c'mon Louie, you're just sad because we said that we don't want to team up with Germany.

@omgwtfbbq: I think you have to argue with Rol about that, but he might not agree.

and @ Rol and stof: Seeing how good Rol was at keeping trolls out of this thread, I think it is legit to make him a mod. he could then ban you stof for laughing about other mods just because they want to experience the feeling of being banned.

Sad? You have to team up with us, there are not enough people in Switzerland to make a team themselves

Yeah Stof, make Rol a mod! And as soon as I have finished my past generation reports and analysis make me one, too!

Ben is not a fanboy...he´s just biased a bit

We have a Microsoft loving mod (Mrstickball) and one who loves Sony (CKlmb)... that´s fair enough I think.

We need more Microsoft fans though...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
omgwtfbbq said:
I'm from Australia.

it's almost Austria.

Plenty of people in the USA don't know that these are different countries.

You are qualified to post in this thread anyway since I remember you said that you don't want to call football "soccer" in another thread.

@Stof

Please make a mod, I want to ban BenKenobi88.

Seriously, I prefer to be a regular forum member, this way the site is not accused of having Nintendo fanboys as mods, although BenKenobi88... hm...

well I was born in Argentina so I suppose you could say it's in my blood. It is difficult to call it football here since most people assume I am talking about aussie rules =(

anyway, Australia did better than Austria and just as good as Switzerland in the last World Cup, despite some terrible refereeing in our matches (how often do you see someone get three yellow cards?). So we're practically a football nation now =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
RolStoppable said:
omgwtfbbq said:
I'm from Australia.

it's almost Austria.

Plenty of people in the USA don't know that these are different countries.

You are qualified to post in this thread anyway since I remember you said that you don't want to call football "soccer" in another thread.

@Stof

Please make a mod, I want to ban BenKenobi88.

Seriously, I prefer to be a regular forum member, this way the site is not accused of having Nintendo fanboys as mods, although BenKenobi88... hm...

well I was born in Argentina so I suppose you could say it's in my blood. It is difficult to call it football here since most people assume I am talking about aussie rules =(

anyway, Australia did better than Austria and just as good as Switzerland in the last World Cup, despite some terrible refereeing in our matches (how often do you see someone get three yellow cards?). So we're practically a football nation now =)

Well having two players from FC Basel in your team, it's no wonder that australia did good at the world cup.

Please be kind and don't pronounce the word Middlesbrough in my presence. I've got some bad memories with that club...

The only Austrian player with promise is Andreas Ivanschitz. One player in not enough though, so Germany will reign supreme again in the EC. I hope Greece will fail to defend it's title, so we can get rid Rehhagel and those old players of our team.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Well, i know Mario Haas too.

Rol, Greece did get the Euro 2004 fairly, but they stayed stagnant with no real change in 4 years. They don't deserve to win it again, but they should qualify to the EC. Only good player we have now is Bayer's Gekas..

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"