By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

oh stof you're disappointing me, this is just not enough to be accepted in this thread. Maybe you've had a chance if you had written "somehow ILlegal bank account", but like this, there's no chance.

And Rol, I'll go to bed now, so you are responsible alone to keep all the people out of this thread that don't belong here. I'm counting on you!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
stof said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
stof said:
I like Switzerland too! Can I post here?

well prove it

I have two metric tons of hole ridden cheese stashed in a no questions asked, somehow legal bank account.

And wait, Canada beat someone? HAHA. You guys suck.

This site is so biased, the mods are abusing their authority. The head mod is insulting the godlike austrian football team. To whom can I report this post to get you banned, stof?

To BenKenobi88? Better not, he accidently may ban himself again. 

has he done this? omg, this REALLY is funny!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
RolStoppable said:
stof said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
stof said:
I like Switzerland too! Can I post here?

well prove it

I have two metric tons of hole ridden cheese stashed in a no questions asked, somehow legal bank account.

And wait, Canada beat someone? HAHA. You guys suck.

This site is so biased, the mods are abusing their authority. The head mod is insulting the godlike austrian football team. To whom can I report this post to get you banned, stof?

To BenKenobi88? Better not, he accidently may ban himself again. 

has he done this? omg, this REALLY is funny!

Don wii told me ben banned himself...I didnt kno he was a mod though.

mM
RolStoppable said:
I am going to bed soon, the thread will be open to attacks for a few hours. But as soon as I get up I will punish all those people who broke the rules.

Rol has the power to ban everybody, he banned me 5 times already just for thinking he was a girl, but I explained to him the avatar was mis leading, a true kim possible fan :D

mM
RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
Don wii told me ben banned himself...I didnt kno he was a mod though.

Name at least 7 austrian or swiss football teams or get outta here, bro.

What if I were to refuse?

The blues?

The bulldogs

The powers

Bombers

wait wat am I doin what does that have to do with wii sales?

mM
Around the Network

Basel has an alright team, my dad goes there alot on business (Novartis) and if i can get away from college i go with him to watch a match. We are originally from ireland, swiss footy is ok at best (no offense).

UBISOFT BOYCOTT
RolStoppable said:
I officially request to gain mod powers. I need to be able to ban anyone anytime to keep this thread clean from troll attacks.

Hm... let me see. Should I inbue you with the power of the gods? Let me think

"This site is so biased, the mods are abusing their authority. The head mod is insulting the godlike austrian football team. To whom can I report this post to get you banned, stof?

To BenKenobi88? Better not, he accidently may ban himself again. "

Hm... no I think I'll keep you as a lowly forum peasant. 

And I still take great joy at Ben's self banning.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

(which will win Euro 2008 btw).

Lolz, cmon, what are the chances of that happening? My bet will be either Portugal or France. And for Swiss teams, I only remember Basilea and Grasshoppers.

nah netherland will win this time

RolStoppable said:
This thread became a private matter since the fourth post. The Wii sales have already been discussed, the subject then switched to football.

Your attempt of team guessing is the lousiest I've ever seen. At least pretend to have a slight idea what you are talking about.

Rol don't need sleep, rol needs soccer!

And now,I'm evil: Guess who will win the EM? Germany will :o)