By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Go Buy Shaun White for Wii

i would if i had the balance board.

Around the Network

You find me a Wii Fit in stores and I'll buy both on that same day haha.

I won the PS3 version of this in a raffle--thinking of trading it in at EB and putting it towards the Wii version XD.

Though I still need Wii Fit.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Im getting it for PS3, eye candy visuals plus free roam around the entire mountain, now that is awsome.

mM

@Zucas: Germany -> Cologne -> Saturn -> Video Games section.

Getting there is your problem.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
@Zucas: Germany -> Cologne -> Saturn -> Video Games section.

Getting there is your problem.

Yes that always seems to be the catch.

leo-j said:
Im getting it for PS3, eye candy visuals plus free roam around the entire mountain, now that is awsome.

Yes. Reviewers agree with you.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
leo-j said:

Actually they dont lol

Im getting another game then

mM

So, Castlevania Judgement is awesome, no I'm not a Konami viral marketter, though I may be on their payroll.

^_^

I don't have a BB myself, haven't found it in me to purshase one, which reminds me I need to pick up some Wii Point Cards.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

leo-j said:
Faxanadu said:
leo-j said:

Actually they dont lol

Im getting another game then

Well, the game is definitely not bad. My main gripe is the free roaming stuff. It makes the game needlessly slow since you can't just do the cool challenges whenever you want. But it does look good.

If you have a Wii I'd take the Wii version though. Looks more stylized and is an arcade snowboarding game (and I really don't see why someone would want a snowboarding game for anything else than the tricks and races). But if you only have a PS360 and you like Snowboard games, it's a pretty good game.